Ranked as #11 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the US, Jane is more than just a workplace; it’s a lifestyle. We’re a boutique marketplace featuring the latest in women’s fashion trends, home decor, and children’s clothing at prices that are too good to pass up. We work hard at creating a culture that is fun and contagious, while remembering to maintain a healthy work life balance. We take pride in our sellers and work hard to create an unparalleled selling experience for them.
The Product Designer will design creative solutions that promote user adoption, and ease of use to support the business needs. The product designer will work collaboratively with other teams taking a project from conception, through analysis, prototyping, visual design, finally to implementation.
This multidiscipline position calls for a technically savvy person that is equal parts:
- Research analyst, information architect, interaction designer, and visual designer. Candidate must possess a working knowledge of front end coding practices.
- The product Designer will follow a user-centered design process, understanding real users – their goals, aptitudes, experiences, needs, and motivations.
- In this role you will approach design from a user-perspective and balance users’ needs alongside business goals and technical capabilities.
- You will be working closely with product managers, software developers and web designers to determine necessary features and drive the design of products.
- The ideal candidate will have experience conducting user research, extracting requirements, designing an interaction framework, iterating on your framework, and presenting your ideas to development and management.