Blueprint Income is a leading fintech company in the annuities market, recently acquired by MassMutual. Blueprint Income uses technology to build the next generation of retirement income products that enable Americans to retire with more security for less money. Our online platform enables the purchase of simple annuities from 35+ insurers directly by consumers. Blueprint Income operates independently, with a focus on accelerating our growth trajectory and serving customers, insurance companies and partners. Strategic initiatives to deliver on this vision include expanding the company go-to-market approach and building back-end capabilities, potentially leveraging the Haven Technologies platform, in order to deliver a true low-cost, hassle-free platform to customers and distribution partners.
We are seeking talented professionals who are comfortable working in a small, high caliber team that will grow Blueprint Income. Culturally, we are a small team of individuals with a strong inclination for collaboration and learning, and we are looking to build a friendly, caring and high-performance team. The product team is currently expanding to focus on growth and scale, and is seeking a product manager to help drive the strategy and execution of conversion-focused experiences on blueprintincome.com.
Primary responsibilities of this position
- Understand customer needs and generate new feature ideas within the conversion vertical of our digital annuity marketplace
- Define the roadmap, goals and metrics for your area
- Identify and prioritize opportunities that will lead to greater conversion & customer satisfaction
- Validate ideas by conducting research, performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Understand pain points and collaborate with design & technology partners to create solutions
- Work with designers and engineers to define product requirements and then lead those teams to deliver in a remote agile working environment
- Write, refine & prioritize user stories for the features your team will build
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization including our key stakeholders (growth, operations & technology) as well as product managers in the retention vertical
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Work closely with the Director of Product, Marketplace Conversion to execute on product strategy and vision for the conversion vertical
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management/product owner experience or similar
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch to growth
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to plan and prioritize ideas
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of agile development practices
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with product analysis tools (Google Analytics, Woopra, Mixpanel, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Finance, Business, Computer Science or related field
- Experience supporting an online marketplace or DTC ecommerce product preferred but not required
Base Salary 78,300.00 – 107,300.00 – 136,300.00 USD Annual (Commensurate with experience) plus bonus of 10-15%
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.