Computershare is a global leader in transfer agency, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, stakeholder communications, and other diversified financial and governance services. The world’s leading organizations work with us to maximize their relationships with investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
The Product Management function is critical to the success of the global Share Plan business. The function consists of a dynamic team of leaders solely focused on growing and optimizing our product, service and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
What make this role stand out?
- You will be working in a global market, where our teams are committed to being the best
- We give you lots of continuous training and career development opportunities
- You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge
We are looking for a Product Manager – Tax to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager with Agile Product Owner responsibility for our Tax offering you will be responsible for developing and delivering product enhancements in the tax remit, for example dealing with tax reporting, tax withholding or tax self-certification.
- You will be instrumental in developing your product in line with our strategy, translating our vision into tangible product enhancements and rolling-out of new offerings to the market.
- Manage new ideas from concept to launch, working closely with colleagues across the business.
- Lead the delivery of clear product communication and documentation, including marketing briefs, product development updates and feature descriptions.
- Act as Product Owner of an Agile scrum team
- You will work closely with market-facing Product Managers to understand the product vision and strategy, working together to jointly define the product roadmap
- Understand your internal and external stakeholders’ needs so you prioritize work and develop your product effectively
- Be the product expert
What will you bring to the role?
- Solid work experience as a Product Manager or an Agile Product Owner, ideally in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills providing the ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and promotes understanding and consensus.
- Previous work experience in a tax field is a strong plus
- Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with complex topics
- Product or project experience that shows your ability to deliver against a strategy or plan
- Experienced dealing with change and transformation
- Strong prioritization skills, detail orientation and critical thinking
Apply now until 30 July 2022.