Computershare is a global leader in transfer agency, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, stakeholder communications, and other diversified financial and governance services. The world’s leading organizations work with us to maximize their relationships with investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
The Product Management function is critical to the success of the global Share Plan business. The function consists of a dynamic team of leaders solely focused on growing and optimizing our product, service and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
What make this role stand out?
- You will be working in a global market, where our teams are committed to being the best
- We give you continuous training and career development opportunities
- You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge
We are looking for a Product Manager – Core Product Infrastructure to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager with Agile Product Owner responsibilities, you will be responsible for our Legal & Compliance infrastructure functionality.
As part of the Product Infrastructure team, you have an important role in assuring the stable foundation supporting our overall product offering.
You lead the activities to further develop this key building block to ensure our compliance with the diverse rules and regulations our various global entities are subject to when operating our business and providing services to our clients.
- Working with the various stakeholders to understand, align and prioritize the requirements
- Work with the Product Managers and the Business Solution Architects to ensure strategic fit of the implemented solutions
What do you bring?
- Background in banking – you must be familiar with the challenges of providing banking services operationally in a global environment
- Experience with securities custody operations and securities transactions processing
- Familiarity with compliance aspects in such a global environment
- Experience in projects implementing system functionality to meet legal, compliance or regulatory requirements
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Agile Product Owner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills providing the ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and promotes understanding and consensus.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with complex topics
- Product or project experience that shows your ability to deliver against a strategy or plan would be an additional asset