LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to drive our integration with ServiceNow. In our cross-functional team, you will take the role as the product owner and bring the end-user perspective to the table. You will join a dynamic, international team working with great passion and the common goal to drive the ServiceNow integration to excellence with main focus on creating business value for our customers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be the acknowledged expert for your part of the product – become the Go-To Person for this area
- You will be working closely with customers to truly understand and embrace their needs
- You communicate directly with stakeholders inside and outside of LeanIX about customer needs and product strategy
- You will be in close exchange with product leadership to align your work with the product vision – and to challenge and influence the overall product strategy
- You work directly with product marketing and sales – understand the market and competition, and influence how our product is positioned and perceived
- You will be responsible for the team’s backlog and roadmap – Which topics is the team working on, and in which order
- As part of your team you have full responsibility from product discovery through delivery to customer value
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Deep understanding of the ServiceNow product space
- Experienced in system integration, preferably around ServiceNow APIs
- Product Management experience, ideally as a Product Owner
- Experience in working with the different functions of a modern SaaS company, e.g. product leadership, UX, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process and to work within an agile engineering team
- Holistic view on the product – you are only happy once your features are in use and deliver the value customers need
- Fluent English is mandatory