Customers love Zendesk and people love working at Zendesk. Founded by three Danish entrepreneurs, Zendesk has experienced remarkable success and growth while maintaining a fun, community-oriented, and down-to-earth culture.
Zendesk is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Zendesk Guide’s knowledge management product, built in Copenhagen. The role will be responsible our knowledge base product, enabling the creation, organization, and delivery of of customer service content. Guide is one of Zendesk’s key initiatives to build and sell a modern knowledge base product for agents to find the right answers to questions and for customers to self-serve via any channel.
What you’ll be doing
- Help define and develop the product roadmap for an evolving product for knowledge management, Zendesk Guide
- Work closely with a highly talented team of engineers, product designers, and product marketers to design and build a product that excites customers
- Meet with amazing customers, analyze interesting data, and research competitors to develop and communicate a vision for how we’re going build a great product/business
- Be a key part of Zendesk’s multi-product mission; developing and delivering Zendesk Guide features that support our business objectives
- Travel to Zendesk offices, including HQ in San Francisco, to collaborate with other product and go-to-market teams
What you need to bring
- 5+ years experience in product management at customer-focused SaaS companies
- Experience with customer service or knowledge management or equivalent platforms
- Proven experience building and launching software or services to a customer base
- Examples of successful product delivery to meet business objectives
- Examples of post-launch monitoring and course corrections based on feedback
- Proficient in techniques to gather and analyze data to make decisions
- Examples of using data to inform product and business choices
- Understanding of competition and ability to distil key product advantages
- Experience gathering and translating market/customer research product requirements
- Excellent written communication skills for varying audiences; customers, engineering, marketing, program management, and executives
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.