Our first product the Hudl tablet was launched in September 2013 to great critical reception. And what’s more important, our customers loved it too. We’re looking for highly motivated people to join us, who have a passion for solving people’s problems with technology and who can help us in our mission to become the best multichannel retailer in the world. Joining us means playing a part in defining, building and launching an ambitious roadmap of products that could affect the lives of millions of people over the years to come.
If that sounds exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a talented data analyst to join our growing team and support us in defining metrics for success and testing, optimising and reporting on a broad range of software
experiences for our 2014 Connected Products roadmap.
The position is based in London (EC) with occasional travel to our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City.
- Provide insight & analytics support for a range of inlife products and new product development initiatives, across a broad portfolio of software services for connected products.
- Work with Product Owners to interpret analytics data in order to optimise productbacklogs for multiple OS features and apps.
- Undertake customer journey analysis to identify improvements across the software experience.
- Build, validate and deliver analytic models designed to generate real insight into customer behaviour.
- Help to determine KPIs for all elements of the software experience, then build/automate reports to monitor them on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Product Owners to create and implement multivariate testing scenarios, that help us to optimise the software experience.
- Work closely with the core analytics team to share best practice and insight.
- Point for knowledge regarding mobile reporting, performance measurement and multivariate testing.
- Conduct ongoing research into analytics trends and testing best practices to inform our testing and reporting strategy.
- Be naturally systematic, analytical and metricsdriven, capable of building a data driven framework to support product development decisionmaking.
- Be highly numerate with a university degree in a quantitative discipline or possess equivalent, demonstrable industry experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in performance measurement and testing, preferably focussed on mobile application optimisation. Android experience an absolute plus.
- Possess strong statistical modelling skills with the ability to undertake regression analysis and customer segmentation activities.
- Have experience of successfully implementing A/B and Multivariate testing methodologies.
- Possess comprehensive experience of multiple mobile analytics tools and know the advantages of each for any given objective. Omniture experience is a must.
- Be able to process data from various sources in an organised and logical manner.
- Have experience in supporting the implementation of alpha and beta testing phases for mobile software products.
- Be clearly passionate about new technologies and trends with a proven understanding of the connected devices and broader mobile and retail marketplaces.
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a fastpaced work environment.
- Have experience of supporting development teams using Scrum as their development framework.
- Bring a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at a high velocity. You think big but operate pragmatically.
- Be selfdriven time to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly establish positive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Possess a positive communication style and excellent presentation skills, with the ability to influence across cultures, colleagues and crossfunctional teams.