Hey, we’re Nosso and we’re rebuilding financial services for families.
Today, most of the finance products you use (think your ISAs, your investment accounts, your pensions) are just built for you – to manage money by yourself. And while that’s fine when you’re young and/or single there comes a time where you start thinking about money as a family. Whether that’s you and your partner starting to put money aside for a house, your children or any other goals you have for your future. Or even your parents / grandparents, starting to think about how to pass down money to you and your kids.
You’re either left to do this by yourself (reading up on all the complex tax rules and allowances) or you pay a financial planner thousands of pounds a year to help you make the right decisions. We’re changing the way things are done, by building delightful, emotional but still efficient ways to help families manage & invest their money and pass wealth between generations.
Earlier this year we publicly launched (having been in beta since August 2021). So far we’ve already won two awards (Junior ISA best buy and best new investment platform) and been recommended on a BBC podcast! This is just the start of our journey. We’re looking for people who get excited by what we’re building and want to join us in our grand ambitions to rebuild financial services and make investing a family thing.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the design of simple, impactful products that build trust with our customers
- Work directly with our founders, product and engineering team to ensure we’re always pushing ourselves when devising solutions to the problems our customers face
- Work with product and engineering to oversee the user experience from conception to launch and beyond
- Organise and engage in customer interviews to ensure that qualitative feedback is considered in all big product changes
- Discover and design for new opportunities using user insights and data
- Design exceptional flows and experiences that are engaging and easy to use
- Continue to develop our brand guidelines and design system ensuring consistent design across all platforms (app, website, socials, content)
- Work with the social team to upskill them in Figma and create templates and assets for them to use for content design
- Regularly present your work and evangelise good design standards within the company
- Very occasionally you’ll be supporting the CEO in designing decks for investor / partner meetings
Here’s a list of the kind of person we think the successful candidate will be. We’d still love to hear from you even if you feel that you only match 75% of these points.
- You’re interested in investing and care deeply about reducing the wealth gap
- You have an impressive background working on end-to-end B2C apps from the ground up, where you’ve taken a lead on discovery, design and delivery
- You have mobile app / Mobile first experience
- You have a well-trained eye for great visual design, with a main focus on delivering great experiences and solving complex problems
- You have a deep appreciation of insight – you’re comfortable talking to users, understanding how they think and feel, to ensure your designs are grounded in rationale
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment, where you’re always pushing to deliver and take the product to the next level
- You’re keen for growth, both for your career and for the Nosso team
- You don’t shy away from responsibility – you want to develop into a design leader owning an entire design function over the next few years with Nosso
- You enjoy the energy of working in-person with your team and are excited for a hybrid role
- Join the early team of a fintech startup backed by some of the best European investors!🚀
- A chance to own part of the company through stock options 💷
- 25 days holiday a year, excluding bank holidays (33 in total) 🏖️
- A wellbeing day every quarter 💆
- Annual headspace membership 🧘
- Private Pension to help you plan your later years 👴🧓👵
- A hybrid work location setup (minimum of 3 days a week in the office each week) 🏢