🔝 TL;DR → Go ahead and apply
- Passionfroot is a very well-funded player in the rapidly growing Passion Economy backed by a top tier VC
- Passionfroot is a no-code tool for creators, solopreneurs and small media companies that helps to sell products and services, save time and run a business – all in one place
- We are based out of Berlin, Germany and run a hybrid working model
- We are a mission-driven founding team that puts growth, community, diversity, and passion first. Our commitments to you: We value alliances, your health and family come first, we won’t stop until we get it right, we learn together.
- We offer competitive compensation, including equity. We want you to be a stakeholder in the company, because your ideas and unique perspective will be crucial to our success.
- You will work closely with the founders conducting user research, analysing user data to aid product strategy, and build a world-class product machinery
You have experience working in a high-pace product environment, focusing on shipping delightful products customers love (Consumer or consumerised-SaaS experience and previous startup experience is a strong plus
🔴 About Passionfroot
Passionfroot’s mission is to empower the independent businesses of tomorrow.
Right now, the life as a creator is exhausting. They need to create and edit content, build their brand, engage with their community, find sponsors, track their finances…all without adequate tools to support them.
We are here to build Passionfroot, a tool that will empower creators to build scalable, sustainable businesses. Our goal is to unlock the full potential of the creator economy, by making it easier for creators to succeed.
Our team envisions a future in which everyone can make a living by sharing their truest authentic self.
Passionfroot is here to pave the way for the rise of the creator economy which we believe will cause the largest shift of empowerment and wealth in this generation. It will uplift individuality over institutions, enable people to work on their own terms, and lead to a more equitable future
❤️🔥 Passionfroot’s values
These values are core to our culture. They are the foundational framing we use when making decsions, working together on a daily basis and assessing potential candidates, like you, to join our team.
🐥 Dare to growWe believe that life-long learning is truly empowering. Hence, we encourage our team to take ownership and we ensure that everyone can give and receive candid feedback. It’s okay to try and make mistakes as long as we learn from them.
❤️🔥 Embrace passionWe believe everyone has a passion and following that passion unlocks your inner drive. That drive is what will move mountains – and we want to move mountains with you.
🎁 Serve the communityWe believe that communities are magical and help individuals to find a place where they feel like they belong. We want to serve those who can create communities by building diverse and inclusive communities ourselves.
👨🏿🚀 Be a creatorWe believe creators are go-getters and problem solvers who challenge the status quo and find solutions with limited resources at their hand. To truly serve creators, we need to be creators ourselves.
🚀 About the role and your impact
- You’ll be working at the intersection of the creator studio, operations, design and engineering in order to help us define what to build – and when to build it. To do so, you’ll need to be able to understand the competitive landscape, talk (and listen!) to our users, and define the best sequencing which allows us to reach our goals.
- You will work closely with the founders conducting user research, analysing user data to aid product strategy, and build a world-class product machinery.
- You’ll build a compelling product roadmap based on customer needs, resources, and strategic opportunities.
- You’ll help design the product function and culture — what it’s responsible for, how it interacts with other teams, and how it’ll grow and develop over time.
- You will act as the product owner, maintaining the responsibility and accountability for shipping new features and facilitating the product rituals
- You will shape the product strategy, lead the product team to make fast decisions to help us reach product market fit, and ultimately help us scale to thousands of creators who love our product
💪🏾 Our commitment to you
A good working relationship is a two-way street and we certainly value our team members and meet them halfway.
We value alliances
- You join our team as a leader with your own voice and opinion. We will have your back and treat you like a partner.
Your health and family come first
- We work hard. We want to achieve a lot. But at the end of the day your health and your loved ones are sacrosanct. We will meet your commitments to yourself and your family responsibilities with both, encouragement and empathy.
- We won’t stop until we get it right. The only thing we know with certainty is that we don’t know everything with certainty. We are on a journey to find answers, together. We encourage you to fail and get up to try again, so we reach our goals faster, together.
- We learn together. We are all learning everyday. We will make mistakes, but admit them and learn from them.
- We’re 100% serious about making Passionfroot the best place you’ll ever work at. You’ll grow with the company – we’ll invest in you.
🔀 About the process
- Initial interview with Jens (Co-founder) (up to 30 min)
- 1-2 Technical interviews with Jen (Co-founder) and Alex (Product Designer) (1h)
- Cultural fit interview with Lorenzo (Product Engineer) (1h)
- Reference call with 2 of your (former) colleagues (15min each)
- Conversation with one person of our extended advisory network. You will be able to answer any question you might have.
- Final offer conversation with Jens (1h)
🌟 Job requirements
About you as a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead
- You have experience working in a high-pace product environment, focusing on shipping delightful products customers love (Consumer or consumerised-SaaS experience and previous startup experience is a strong plus).
- You have a pragmatic approach to PM work – release, evaluate, iterate. You are obsessed with shipping features and understand they aren’t always complete when they ship.
You are a product leader that naturally identifies customer pain points and champions them with qualitative and quantitative data.
- You have the desire to continuously improve the product development process that prioritises speed, iteration, and learnings.
- You care deeply about the user experience and push to get the details just right
- You’re a great communicator and collaborator, an empathetic person with a high degree of emotional intelligence. You’re comfortable discussing your work to various stakeholders (engineers, designers, users, co-founders) and articulate your product decisions to help execute on efficiently delivering product.
- You have curiosity in the creator economy and future of work and desire to understand it deeper to make a lasting impact in this space (areas to explore further include FinTech, Crypto).
You love working with a small (yet mighty) team!
You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a founder’s mindset.
Where we work
We are based out of Berlin🐻, Germany 🇩🇪. We have a hybrid remote working model giving everyone the choice to work from wherever they want. We will meet regularly to enjoy each other’s company and have a blast together.
How we work
We are pragmatic and value speed when we communicate with each other. Hence, we use Slack on a daily basis when we are not in the same room. We love writing and putting thoughts down on paper. We use Notion every day and sometimes Miro and Figma to visualise complex matters better.
We close a working week with a happy-hour on Friday at 5:30PM CET where we talk about the past work week, what lies ahead and listen to the song of the week (chosen by a team member)💃🏻🕺🏾.
- Market salary and equity — and flexibility to choose distribution
- Meeting and working with amazing creators
- Personal development budget