Scrum Master for a daughter company of generali in germany (german speaking only).
Bring your passion to work
CosmosDirekt is Germany’s leading online insurer and Generali’s direct insurer in Germany. With simple and flexible online offers and competent and personal advice around the clock, the company is setting new standards in the insurance industry. The offer includes private insurance, provision and investments. More than 1.8 million customers trust in CosmosDirekt.
Scrum Master (m/f/d) (with remote option)
Interesting and varied tasks await you from day 1
As a Scrum Master (m/f/d), you and your colleagues (m/f/d) will be responsible for the further development of CosmosDirekt as a digital direct insurer in demanding software development projects. We work very closely with the business departments in cross-functional, agile teams. Technology stack, workplace equipment and processes correspond to a highly technology-oriented and fast-growing, modern company.
Your job will include the following exciting tasks:
- Methodical management of interdisciplinary, agile software development teams
- Supporting the team in achieving the sprint goals by facilitating the scrum events and continuously improving team performance
- Coaching and establishing agile values and supporting the agilization of the entire organization in cooperation with the other Scrum Masters
Your skills and passions are in demand with us
- University degree or completed professional training and relevant qualifications in the field of agility (e.g. Scrum Master certification)
- Several years of experience in the methodical control of agile software development teams and with team building processes
- Ideally basic knowledge in software development in the JAVA environment
- Familiarity with relevant tools and methods (e.g. MS teams, Jira, Miro, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and fun in achieving goals together with a team
- Fluent German language skills, good knowledge of the English language and a high degree of initiative and team orientation
Your commitment will be rewarded with additional benefits
- Attractive, modern working environment with very modern technical equipment
- Well-founded induction and extensive training and development opportunities
- many development opportunities through independent work
- very flexible working hours and high proportion of remote work
- Attractive company pension scheme and extensive health programs
Are you looking for a company that cares about the future of its customers and employees? An employer that promotes diversity, continuous learning and open cooperation? Then apply to us!
If you have general questions about the application process, please contact our HR Services on 0221/1636-56650. If you have any technical questions about the job advertisement, Ms. Claudia Menge will be happy to answer them on 0681/966-6745.
We are looking forward to meeting you.