Chrono24 is the home of the luxury watch lovers . As Senior Product Manager for Customer Engagement, you are the interior designer for this home on the apps and web. You design the MyChrono customer area and our value-added services, such as the virtual Watch Collection, in such a way that our users and customers from all over the world are happy to return to our platform, nurture their passion for luxury watches and use Chrono24 as actively as possible.
With an interdisciplinary Scrum team of UX/UI designers, developers, testers, data scientists and other experts, you will use agile methods to reconcile business requirements and user perspectives and thus actively shape the success of our marketplace.
What’s waiting for you
- Variety: no day is like the other and every new user problem needs your creative solution. Sometimes you start with the team from scratch, sometimes it’s aboutintelligently optimizingproducts/features.
- Teamwork: for us, product management does not mean emerging from the quiet little room with the best idea, but rather finding and successfully implementing the most effective solutions together with a team of great colleagues and experts. (Keyword Discovery & Delivery)
- Facts over Opinions: Our roadmaps and priorities are based on all the data, information or hypotheses available to us, which we systematically verify or falsify. In this way, we iteratively penetrate problems and flexibly adjust them when there are new findings.
- Responsibility and self-determination: We count on your inner drive and your judgment. If you move something in a team, you reap a lot of trust and freedom to actively help shape the product and the strategy.
- Fun and learning: As a team, we want to keep learning, grow and get better together. We believe that the best way to do this is with ease, curiosity and fun. That’s why we like to laugh together and maintain our small and large rituals when exchanging ideas, in meetings, while playing games or at the coffee machine.
What sets you apart
- You have at least 5 years + experience as a product manager for digital products and services , ideally in the area of customer engagement or customer accounts .
- You have no fear of contact with technologies, are at home online and are very familiar with agile software development and product methods.
- You like people and are a great communicator. You can put yourself in the shoes of others (from the user to the stakeholder), convey your ideas and resolve conflicts well.
- You are a passionate designer, but pragmatic in the solution: You have ambitions to courageously develop the product further, but do not fall in love with your own solution, but adjust flexibly depending on the data situation and findings.
- You are structured, analytical and able to deal with complexity.
- You will need good written and spoken German or English skills, but not necessarily knowledge of luxury watches – we will teach you that.
What we offer you:
- 30 days holiday
- In-house massages
- Work-Life Balance
- Modern IT equipment
- Full Remote Option
- Permanent contract
- free culinary lunch
- 20 days/year work from other EU countries