Our marketplace brings luxury watch buyers together with private and commercial watch sellers. As Product Manager Supply you are one of the most important designers of our global marketplace. With the right features, tools and processes, you enable our sellers to list relevant offers, work efficiently and thus sell successfully, and thus make a significant contribution to the success of our marketplace.
With an interdisciplinary Scrum team of UX/UI designers, developers, testers and other product managers, you will use agile methods to solve business requirements and the problems of our target group. Our environment is highly dynamic, sometimes you start from scratch, sometimes it’s about further developing existing features and processes.
What’s waiting for you:
- With the help of all available data and information, you form hypotheses and verify or falsify assumptions made – you always keep an eye on the economic success of your products.
- We take the time necessary to penetrate problems and build the right solution. The problem/solution discovery phase is therefore just as much a part of our standard procedure as a sophisticated delivery phase.
- Self-determined and responsible work – but please in a team! We count on your inner drive and your powers of judgment, if you get something moving in the team you reap a lot of trust and a lot of freedom.
- A warm team! Having fun at work is not just an empty phrase for us. You will work closely with our on-site developers, the UX team, other product managers, the customer relations team and management.
What sets you apart:
- You have several years of experience as a product manager for digital products and services
- You can structure yourself well, have an independent way of working and drive your topics forward with great passion and initiative.
- You want to design – in a team. You want to move something that people perceive and use in real life. The implementation of ideas inspires you more than the idea itself.
- You think entrepreneurially and based on numbers. But you also have a good feeling for design, look through the eyes of users, recognize their demands and can put yourself in their shoes.
- You are a digital native – you have no fear of contact with technology, are at home online and are very familiar with agile software development and product management methods.
- You will need good written and spoken German or English skills, but not necessarily knowledge of luxury watches – we will teach you that.
What we offer you:
- 30 days holiday
- In-house massages
- Work-Life Balance
- Modern IT equipment
- Full Remote Option
- Permanent contract
- free culinary delights
- 20 days work from another EU country