For many organizations, the most valuable asset is their data. Whether source code, product designs, customer records, financial results, or pricing models, every organization has information they don’t want to get in the hands of competitors, sold on darknet marketplaces, or exposed publicly. Keeping that data safe has been a challenge, until now. Cyberhaven gives organizations the tools to safeguard their data from theft or mis-use. In the process, we’ve become the standard for Data Detection and Response (DDR), the category we helped create.
Cyberhaven is based in Palo Alto, CA and is remote friendly.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and take a leading role in defining our messaging and positioning and enabling marketing and sales to be successful. As the second product marketer, you’ll have the opportunity to have a big impact and shape the future of the team. We strongly believe in maintaining our values of low ego, no politics, lots of ownership, and career growth. If you are excited about building a category-defining company tackling one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today, this is the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Identify and define different types of customers, their needs, and how our products will meet those needs.
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for our products as well as new and existing features.
- Lead product launches that create excitement with prospective customers, industry analysts, and press.
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Write and develop datasheets, website content, presentations, case studies, demo videos, etc. that establish Cyberhaven as a leader.
- Partner with sales to analyze metrics and create materials and strategies that improve performance at each stage of the sales process.
- Work closely with demand generation on events, email, direct mail, and advertising programs that help build demand and drive revenue.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably at an early or growth stage enterprise SaaS company.
What you’ll bring
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong messaging skills, and ability to create and edit content at an expert level.
- Ability to partner with designers to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—this is a startup after all.
What you can count on:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Competitive start up salary and generous stock options
- 100% paid health benefits for you and your family
- Flexible time off
- Potential fast-tracked career advancement opportunities
- Experience building something from the ground up
At Cyberhaven, we’ve raised over $52M from leading Silicon Valley investors (Vertex, Costanoa and Redpoint). Cyberhaven is also backed by founders, executives, and security leaders who have built transformational technologies at Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Facebook, Google, Slack, Akamai, Cloudera, AsterData and others. We have strong demand for our product from the world’s largest companies and we are growing fast.
Cyberhaven is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.