Chrono24 is a global digital marketplace where pre-owned luxury watches worth around 15 billion euros are traded every year. In most cases, this happens across national borders and sometimes also across customs borders. As a platform, one of our core tasks for online buyers of luxury watches is to remove the hurdles in international trade and thus ensure an excellent customer experience from ordering to unpacking the watch.
As Senior Product Manager Shipping & Logistics, you are responsible for ensuring that all relevant aspects for our buyers are addressed, from shipping and the selection of suitable logistics service providers to packaging and returns handling. As a pioneer on this topic, you build both the business processes and the digital product/feature set towards the customer.
What’s waiting for you:
- Freedom of design: As an expert for the topic of shipping and logistics, you are in the lead with us and can drive your topic forward from an almost green field and shape it in the sense of the requirements and stakeholders.
- Challenges: As a globally active marketplace in the luxury segment, Chrono24 offers super exciting challenges, especially in the area of shipping and logistics – transport of very expensive goods across customs borders with special import regulations and much more solution creativity.
- Teamwork: You will work closely with an interdisciplinary Scrum team of designers, developers and other experts on the one hand and our customer service department on the other hand to use agile methods to reconcile business requirements and user perspectives and to build up the business area for us.
- Fun and learning: As a team, we want to keep learning, grow and get better together. We believe that the best way to do this is with ease, curiosity and fun. That’s why we like to laugh together and maintain our small and large rituals when exchanging ideas, in meetings, while playing games or at the coffee machine.
What sets you apart:
- You have at least 5 years + experience with shipping and logistics systems in e-commerce or digital marketplace context, you are familiar with regulations, market conditions and provider landscape and are therefore able to find and set up suitable systems for Chrono24.
- You are a passionate negotiator and are not afraid to select service providers for Chrono24, draw up contracts and get very good conditions for us.
- You have no fear of contact with technologies, are at home online and are very familiar with agile software development and product methods.
- You like people and are a great communicator. You can put yourself in the shoes of others (from the user to the stakeholder), convey your ideas and resolve conflicts well.
- You are a bold designer and pragmatic in finding solutions: You have ambitions to think big, build up and further develop the topic of logistics, but you proceed iteratively and adapt your solutions flexibly to the latest findings and data.
- You are structured, analytical and able to deal with complexity.
You will need very good written and spoken German and English skills, but not necessarily knowledge of luxury watches – we will teach you that.
What we offer you:
- 30 days holiday
- In-house massages
- Work-Life Balance
- Modern IT equipment
- Full Remote Option
- Permanent contract
- free culinary delights
- 20 days work from another EU country