Friday Media Group are looking for a Mathematics graduate (or a similar discipline) to assist in monitoring website performance, analysing consumer behaviour and researching new product opportunities.
Salary: £17-£25K depending on experience
Location: Sayers Common, West Sussex
The Graduate Web Analyst will sit within Friday Media Group’s Traffic & Insights team. This is a talented team of digital marketing specialists (SEO, PPC, B2C & Analytics), who are committed to delivering growth in traffic and conversion KPIs across Friday Media Group websites.
You will be primarily responsible for delivery high quality data analysis, from which you must generate actionable insight to help the business grow website traffic and conversions. Training will be provided for the use of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and competitor tracking tools such as SimilarWeb.
You will also be responsible for maintaining ongoing KPI reports and ensuring data presented is robust and accurate. Training will be provided.
- Ensuring monthly KPI targets are met, including traffic volumes, conversions and revenue.
- Analysing website performance and consumer behaviour using industry tools such as Google Analytics as well as internal datasets.
- Other tools will be used to analyse competitor performance and industry trends, including SimilarWebPRO and SEMRush.
- Ensuring data is kept robust for the sales and marketing team and setting up tracking for new product developments.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and other measurement tools to improve data presentation.
- Creation of actionable insight and reports with recommendations for management
What we’re looking for
- Excellent numerical analysis skills.
- Strong technical aptitude including Excel.
- Fast learner, eager to learn.
- Confident around digital space and the web.
- Great communicator, with the ability to explain complicated concepts to a non technical audience.
- Someone who has a clear passion and enthusiasm for data analysis, is commercially aware and target driven.
- Time management and organisation skills essential.
We’re looking for someone who is a quick learner, keen to help provide insight to drive business grow and innovation. You must be also commercially aware and be able to not just report on data, but provide real insight and actions to impact growth.
Additional information and benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Great team atmosphere & regular social events
- Discounted holiday accommodation in Wales & Spain