We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in London.
nPlan is a Construction Tech company with a mission to unlock a trillion dollars of new project value through data-derived forecasting. With our advanced Machine Learning research & development, we are forecasting risk to major construction projects more accurately than ever. We’re working with some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world (think HS2, Heathrow, Crossrail), which means an opportunity to have a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, from the very first day.
You’ll be joining a world-class team from around the world, working on projects that are exciting for our clients & investors. Google Ventures among other top investors all believe in the future we are creating, and have backed this with a recent $18.5m investment round. We have even more ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond, as we scale our product and team at an exciting pace to match the market demands.
As Senior Product Manager, you will own a recently launched insights product that enables construction executives to identify, monitor and mitigate risks on their projects. In this role, you will be reporting to our CTO and co-founder, Alan Mosca and partnering closely with the Customer Success team while leading a squad of five people to ensure adoption of the product amongst our customer base.
Some of the things you will be involved in are:
- Diving deep into customer and business data to derive actionable insights and implement mechanisms to drive business benefit from these insights.
- Defining the short, medium, and long term strategy for your product and evangelising the vision within the organisation.
- Collaborating with a cross functional team (design, data, tech, customer success) to drive the roadmap initiatives forward.
- Championing a product-led approach to delivery and support the product management team in driving these ways of working across the organisation.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the product team and helping to evangelise product thinking within the organisation.
Who we are looking for:
- Has 5 or more years of professional experience in a B2B or Enterprise SaaS product role building customer facing products.
- A keen strategic product thinker, with proven experience leading a team through the creation, socialization, and execution of a customer focussed roadmap.
- Has a proven track record in building products where there’s high degree of ambiguity on what to build in order to drive growth or mitigate risk.
- Skilled in building bridges across the organization and effectively managing a variety of internal stakeholders.
- A proven leader with experience inspiring and leading an agile team, passionate about team development and engagement.
- Has great attention to detail (please mention the word ‘crane’ to showcase that).
We’d like you to have some of these:
- Experience managing a successful B2B SaaS product.
- Technical experience (e.g. development or engineering).
- Worked with Data Science or Machine Learning teams in the past.
- An understanding of forecasting, uncertainty and probabilities.
- An understanding of the construction industry, planning and/or risk.
The typical nPlanauts are:
- Curious about the world.
- Serious, without taking themselves too seriously.
- Able to define their own work independently.
- Proactive about improving the world around them.
- Open-minded about new technical ideas.
- Willing to change their mind on the basis of the evidence.
What working at nPlan will be like:
- We are still a small team so there is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership over different areas of the product, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you’re from.
- We have three core values that underlie everything we do: Learn from Everything, Be Radically Truthful, and Aim High, Run Fast. These enable us to create a collaborative, inclusive environment where we can move effectively and efficiently to implement the best solutions.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team, and come from all backgrounds and countries. We offer Visa sponsorship and contribute to relocation costs.
- Fantastic benefits package for Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Development, family leave, weekly team lunches and more.
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
- Having time to yourself and a private life is important. We offer a very flexible work environment and a generous holiday policy.