You’ll collaborate with our Product Manager & Engineers to create beautifully designed web & mobile app experiences for our customers. You’re passionate about simple design, and the thought of turning a complex set of data into a clean, intuitive interface sounds like a great challenge!
Established in 2016, EdgePetrol offers a data driven web app to petrol stations, allowing them to optimise their business operations to maximise returns. EdgePetrol has already secured funding, started development and has launched to a number of UK clients.
With 8,000 petrol stations in the UK, and over 120,000 in continental Europe, EdgePetrol is bringing increased efficiency to how petrol retailers purchase and price fuel at each station. Our intelligent software solution delivers real-time data, analytics and insight.
EdgePetrol’s founders and board members have an extensive background, knowledge and networks in upstream oil trading & downstream petrol retail. As an early stage start-up, we have an ambitious and exciting strategy with a huge potential for growth. European/Worldwide petrol station domination is just the beginning!
What will you be doing?
- You’ll own the look and feel of the EdgePetrol web/mobile app, spending your time conceiving and designing new features, turning your vision into a reality
- You’ll spend time with customers understanding their pain points, and turn their problems into solutions
- You’ll help us maintain simplicity of design/UX whilst the complexity and volume of our data increases
- You’ll dabble between Web & Mobile design
- You’ll raise the bar of EdgePetrol’s creative execution
What are you like?
- You geek out on good design, but what really motivates you is creating great experiences and solving problems for our users
- Sketch/Adobe Illustrator is your best friend
- You’re inquisitive and like to challenge the way things are currently done
- You want to work with a scrappy team that are all hungry to learn and push each other forward
- You want to help us shake up an archaic industry and build a very valuable company
- You might have great design experience, but what matters more is that you are a hungry and organised self-starter
- Competitive salary with potential for equity-based renumeration
- Pension scheme
- All the Apple (/or other) equipment necessary to make sure you are able to do your role effectively
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributions to books/career development courses/educational materials
- Great central London office location surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bars (we’re just off of Oxford Circus/Tottenham Court Rd!)
- Play a significant part in building a world class app, service, product and business