Do you want to add value and deliver improved outcomes for customers? Do you want the opportunity to innovate and influence our ASDA mobile proposition and drive improved customer experience?
An opportunity has arisen for a Asda Mobile Proposition Lead to join our mobile network team at Asda. We are responsible for Asda’s very own mobile network which is a core pillar of the wider ASDA growth strategy.
Reporting into the Commercial Proposition Manager, this role will be responsible for driving performance and achieving our trading targets across the ASDA mobile’s retail channels.
You will become our expert in the mobile market, developing a deep understanding of our customer, market trends and our competitors. Working alongside our marketing and product teams you will be responsible for creating, owning, and executing multiple initiatives to achieve our business targets. The scope of this role will include influencing internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we achieve the best product for our customers.
Great numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy is critical. However, the ability to step out of the detail and consider an holistic view is just as important.
Our network is ever evolving, and the ideal candidate will not settle for the status quo, but look to improve on the basics and develop future propositions that will excite our customers.
Be the Asda Mobile expert, living and breathing our proposition with a finger on the pulse of our competitor’s propositions!
- Create, own, maintain and execute a backlog of initiatives and plans to achieve targets
- Identify, define and negotiate support for promotions and campaigns
- Work within a cross functional team of Asda Mobile colleagues to ideate, discover and execute on initiatives to deliver on growth
- Work with the Customer team to identify areas of sub-optimal experience and sales leakage, developing ways to rectify and improve
- Own ‘Top-Up’ for Asda Mobile and other networks instore and online, looking for ways to maximise sales and enhance / improve customer purchase journeys across our estate and beyond
- With our reporting team, monitor partner SLAs and contractual obligations, highlighting and escalating under performance as required
- Support the Commercial Proposition Manager with 3rd party and partner negotiations, inputting as necessary into contract discussions.
- Experience of working with the telecoms industry is desired but not essential
- Track record of understanding data to develop customer focused propositions
- Competent in commercial measurement and delivering against business/customer targets
- Demonstrable experience to simplify the complex.
- Communicating clearly to senior stakeholders and partners
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to chose where you’ll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get a benefit package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.