We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Rider Core Experience squad.
You’ll be responsible for shaping the end-to-end experience of our core user flow: finding, unlocking, riding and parking our vehicles. This means building a great user experience all the while making sure that users comply with regulations and settings of the many different cities we operate in.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a team of top notch engineers and designers to ship a high quality product that brings your vision to life
- Define a product strategy and roadmap that improves the overall user experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to align, iterate, and execute upon your roadmap
- Partner with our local city operations and marketing teams to build the user experience that meets local user and regulatory needs
- Prioritise projects and tasks that deliver on your roadmap, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
Communicate your roadmap, priorities, and failures across all stakeholders
- Define, analyse, and report on metrics that inform the success of your product Contribute to the overall product strategy and long-term vision
- Run A/B tests to measure the effectiveness of improvements
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a mobile start-up
- Demonstrated ability to connect user feedback into features that deliver results. You’re passionate about creating a seamless experience by connecting the digital and physical world and know what it’s like to turn complex problems into elegant solutions that wow users
- Data driven: you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. SQL competency is a plus
- User-first mindset: you’re the voice of the user and you’re passionate about constantly improving their experience
- A keen prioritisation sense: we are growing fast, so there are always many opportunities to consider in your roadmap.
- Vision and strategy: you’re able to think big, but start small
You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases
- Strong business acumen: you can easily navigate between the technical aspects of the product and the economics of it
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. You’ll be part of a diverse team, working together with stakeholders across Europe. You’re able to communicate effectively.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.