Mixing technology, data, and first in class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the aerial imaging market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView Technology Corporation, a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, is the unparalleled provider of aerial imagery, data analytics and GIS solutions serving the commercial, government and public utility sectors. The company’s patented image capture processes and 3D modeling algorithms coupled with property-centric analytic tools empower end-user workflows with scalable, efficient and highly accurate answer sets in support of property claims, risk management, construction, emergency response, assessment, corridor mapping and more.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and enjoy changing industries and lives while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for an outstanding Director of Product Strategy – Digital Commerce based in our Bothell, WA office. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage all our measurement, modeling, and mapping products across a variety of markets including construction, insurance, and solar, as well as eCommerce application. These products are responsible for driving a significant amount of EagleView revenue and there are tremendous opportunities for additional growth within our current markets as well as in new verticals. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current client accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that’s going to be successful in this role is going to be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions.
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs
- Monitor industry trends to identify opportunities
- Gather market information to create proposals that will boost the company margins and allow EagleView to continue as the market leader
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Identify business trends and forecast demand
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Responsible for the eCommerce platform EagleView has built for construction companies including mobile and web based applications
- Manage the entire measurement and applications portfolio of products, including ecommerce, roof reports, change detection, 2D and 3D models, and mapping products, with responsibility for both strategic planning as well as day-to-day execution
- Work closely with sales, business development and customer success to understand the problems we need to solve and define product requirements to meet customer needs
- Partner with internal development and operational teams to drive solutions to delivery
- Manage the product backlog for all products within the measurement and application portfolio
- Define the product road map and product life cycle plan
- Work closely with integration partners who either supply key technologies or are major consumers of our measurement products
- Assume direct management responsibility for Product Managers, Assoc. Product Managers, Business Analysts and other staff as required
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- BA or BS Degree preferred or a solid combination of both education and experience
- 10+ years’ experience in product management; additional Product Marketing experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce
- Knowledge of or experience in construction, solar or related industries strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Strong technical aptitude
- Highly motivated with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detailed understanding of software development process is required; experience building data products is preferred
- Experience at a Director level position, working with senior executives.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=450961
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.