You will be working as our Head of Product for the Nigerian digital lending product. You will be responsible for defining and implementing a world-class product experience that allows millions of users to improve their financial situation.
You will be part of the Product Team alongside our CPO, Rohan, Product Managers, Product Designers and Product Analysts. You may be based anywhere in the world.
You will also partner closely with Engineering, Risk & Data science and Operations to build a seamless and integrated digital lending product.
- Define the needs of our lending clients in order to define a product vision and product roadmap.
- Coordinate a team of designers and developers, preparing the product specifications and following their implementation.
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Coordinate with our lending partners and ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements and enablers.
- Work with the Risk, Data Science and Growth department to ensure that the product is scalable and optimised.
- Work with User Researchers and Product Analysts to ensure the product is matching our customers expectations and ahead of competition.
- Build alignment around the product roadmap across Functions and BUs. Communicate the vision and roadmap to key stakeholders.
- Define and measure the metrics that inform the impact and success of your product.
- 6+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience in a fast-growing B2C tech company, ideally in the financial services / lending industry.
- Creative problem solver mindset with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel.
- Strong organisational, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport).
- Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- Hungry to stay up to date with regards to latest developments in the Nigerian FinTech and regulatory landscape.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Paid Time Off (25 days Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) to all B2B contractors and employment staff.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
- Training & Development budget.
- Paid company business trips (not mandatory).
- Fully Remote, Work from Anywhere (timezone must have partial overlap with CET).
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team ~30 minutes.
- Technical Interview with Donald (Chief Lending Officer) ~60 minutes.
- Case study to be done at home.
- Interview with the key stakeholders ~60 minutes.