With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers – derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery – to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Manager, Insurance Claims based in our Bothell, WA office. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage legacy products and introduce new products to the property underwriting, rating and risk management disciplines. Products and responsibilities span EagleView’s measurement, imaging and data collection functions across the insurance market. These will drive a significant amount of EagleView revenue and there are tremendous opportunities for additional growth within our current markets as well as in new verticals.
In this role, you will be relied upon to maintain and grow our suite of underwriting products, develop current client accounts while aggressively pursuing new business, and influence the next generation of industry-leading initiatives designed to provide significant value to our client base. The person who will be successful in this role is a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions.
- Manage the insurance claims product portfolio, including an emphasis on the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and day-to-day execution, for SaaS applications and data content.
- Work closely with market-facing colleagues to understand the problems we need to solve and define product requirements to meet customer needs.
- Partner with internal development and operational teams to drive solutions to delivery
- Manage the product backlog for all products within the insurance portfolio
- Participate in the development and maintenance of business cases, competitive analysis, launch plans, pricing and other product lifecycle documents
- Maintain contact with clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Assist with product presentations and RFP responses
- Identify business trends and forecast demand
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in product management, product marketing and/or business development in the insurance industry
- Strong understanding of insurance claims processes required; in-depth knowledge of property insurance a plus
- Detailed understanding of software development process is required; experience building data products is preferred
- Experience at a product management level
- Proven ability to work with colleagues and clients to transform business needs into successful products
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to travel up to 10%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7600&jid=454865
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.