What We Do
SocialClimb creates cutting-edge medical marketing software, making it easy and cost-effective for any medical practice to improve their brand and achieve dramatic business growth.
SocialClimb’s automated system applies best practices for online visibility, then uses predictive data analytics for targeted patient acquisition. Our unmatched tracking and ROI reporting mean our customers make smart decisions about spending, even as their revenue grows.
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the software product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and defining the product vision. The Product Manager will also strive to ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Assist the Product Director in defining and implementing product vision and strategy
- Collaborate on SocialClimb’s product roadmap
- Manage technical teams sprints in agile methodology to ensure what is being built aligns with the product roadmap and is executed properly
- Manage roadmap stakeholders expectations, visions, communication to other teams, and meetings
- Expert in speaking on your tech teams ongoing and upcoming projects
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Help to develop use cases for new products and improvements to existing products
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Work on the prioritization of new features based on usability, functionality, and user experience
- Manage product training collaboratively with the Product Director
- 1-3 years of experience of product management in a SaaS/Agile development environment
- Proven experience crafting an effective product roadmap or similar strategy
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Fully Paid Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with Employer Match without vesting
- Unlimited PTO
- Career Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.