Want to join us on our mission to become the UK’s favourite way to eat dinner? We’re one of the UK’s largest recipe box companies – we create delicious recipes to make your mouth water whilst leaving a positive environmental impact on the planet.
We want to win on choice, convenience and experience for our customers. The Care tribe’s vision is to provide a proactive and personalised world-class Customer service that drives brand love, loyalty and revenue through retention. As Senior Product Designer, you’ll lead the product research and design for the customer-facing and colleague tooling experiences in Care. Making a real difference in our customers’ and colleagues’ lives.
What you’ll do
– Drive product discovery by conducting a wide range of research activities, to uncover problems, opportunities and validate hypotheses
– Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation and prototyping and usability testing ending with hi-fi designs
– Evaluate your solutions with customers and internal users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
Collaborate with engineers to facilitate high-quality delivery at a fast pace
– Measure the success of your decisions and iterate when needed
Coach other Product Designers to evolve their skills and behaviours
– Evolve wider Tribe product design processes and contribute to best-practice learning across our Digital Product function
– You are passionate about best-in-class product design practices; always looking to solve for real problems or opportunities
– You are proactive in stimulating yourself and your team to do better
– You thrive when presented with complex ambiguous problems
– You love collaborating at any given opportunity
Strong knowledge of product design, working in a cross-functional team
Efficient with data and insights informed design processes
Strong knowledge of conducting a range of moderated and unmoderated user research
Strong knowledge of creating end-to-end flows, prototypes and hi-fi designs
Effective written, verbal and visual communication
Ability to coach others to become better Product Designers
What’s in it for you
Hybrid working, flexible working hours and private healthcare etc.
Highly passionate product culture. We are all working to become the best product and product design team in the UK. We use 121s, PDPs, weekly learning sessions, crits, collaboration time and a dedicated Product 10% to constantly develop and learn from each other.
Highly engaged customers. Our customers love us and are incredibly willing to share and engage in user testing and surveys. This makes gathering effective insight to support your decisions easy.
Fast-paced working. With great engineers and lean thinking, we experiment and build quickly. This improves feedback loops so you can develop great product experience fast!
Click here to see our benefits!
Sounds tasty? Apply now!