A Bit About the Role.
We at Riff Raff Films, are passionate about making products that solve problems – with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. You will be joining our newly established Product Development team who are all about bringing innovative products to the market. You will have the opportunity to help lead and deliver upon strategically important and ground-breaking projects throughout the entire lifecycle of the product development process. This highly visible role is vital to ensure that we continue to fulfil our mission of providing products and solutions we are proud of, and that make a difference. This department is new, so we’re looking for someone to bring that hard working, entrepreneurial spirit to the role.
Don’t be afraid to apply if you feel under qualified. We believe in the person, not just the CV!
• Be an innovation hub; testing, scaling, and pushing ideas to show the art of what’s possible to the wider teams.
• Drive our proposition pipeline, navigating the fastest routes to market and ensuring all deliverables are met.
• Work with the team to help deliver complex and strategically important innovation projects from ideation through to post-launch, managing their critical path and all stakeholders.
• Own our product development processes and strive to continually improve them to keep us agile as we scale.
• Build and elevate the team, forming and maintaining close working relationships as you go.
• Drive high performance through owning and improving our reporting metrics and tracking tools to ensure accountability.
• Maintain an up-to-date map of the market and be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders in commercial meetings to strategise our future product pipeline.
A Bit About You.
• You love creating world-class products and have an understanding of how the development process works
• You pride yourself on your attention to detail and the quality of your outputs.
• You have strong problem-solving competencies which allow you to think outside the box to overcome hurdles.
• You are an excellent communicator; both in-person and virtually. You lead by example, and you are a great spokesman for the team.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and build from the ground up quickly. Iterating as you go, constantly striving to improve each day.
• You enjoy developing and coaching others and are passionate about continuously skilling up the team.
• You are skilled in google sheets, slides, KPI reporting, dashboards, and critical paths.
A Bit About Us.
• Riff Raff are better known for being one of the most awarded production agencies globally. We represent some of the finest creatives & directors in the world, all of whom have spent the majority of their careers taking other people’s brands to market, very successfully. Now we are doing that for ourselves, and for products we feel truly passionate and inspired about.
• Riff Raff is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
• As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet, and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
A Bit About What We Offer.
• 24 days holiday a year
• Flexible home / office working set up
• The ability to work closely with our existing creative / marketing team at Riff Raff
• The freedom and independence to launch an exciting new department
• Cycle to work scheme
• NEST Pension Scheme