Founded in 2011, SeatPlan addresses the problems that all London theatregoers experience: theatre is expensive and people do not know where to sit. We’ve established ourselves in a very competitive marketplace, with thousands of people visiting SeatPlan every day to find the best seats for their budget. Our unique approach to ticketing is transforming the industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be a core part of our small team and help bring innovative products to market. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a sense of ownership in a company with real growth potential.
You will have enough experience of managing and delivering products that the chance to own and drive this process inspires you.
You will work with the CEO to develop the long term roadmap for the product over 12-18 months. You will be the glue in the team, speaking to stakeholders, analysing website usage and feature ROI, and helping translate that into sprints.
As an experienced Product Manager, you will be expected to:
• Manage the product road map, defining strategy and product vision
• Lead entire product life-cycle, from influencing direction and prioritising product requirements to user acceptance testing and launch
• Maximise efficiency and define process in a constantly evolving environment
• Work closely with the development team, taking responsibility for sprint planning and product backlogs as part of a Scrum team
• Research and drive the design aspect of solutions, understanding users and building awareness of their wants and needs within the product
• Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company on priorities leading to product execution
• Define user requirements from audience research, customer insights, analytics, testing and competitive insights to iteratively improve the product
• Use SMART criteria to always know the answer to the question, “How will we know we’ve been successful?”
• Be motivated and always willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
• Have a good eye for user experience and a good understanding of wireframing, working with data, continual deployment, user interaction and visual design
As an early employee you will be instrumental in shaping our culture, deciding on future hires, defining products and contributing to strategy.
Find out more about us and about working here.
• Proven track record of ecommerce website delivery of a significant scale and complexity
• Have lead a cross disciplinary team to create and maintain an environment of high performance with a clear focus on measurable outcomes.
• 5+ years online product management experience
• Experience of agile development or project management methodologies
• The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the project.
• Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
• Have experience in a transactional B2C environment
• An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
• Experience working on ticketing and/or affiliate websites
• Good knowledge of JIRA
• Team management
Salary and Terms
• Full-time permanent role.
• £60-80k depending on experience.
• Employee share scheme
• 10% performance bonus
• Free theatre tickets
• Start date February/March 2018