Role: Senior Product Manager, Full-time, Remote
Pay: $125k-$160K plus equity
***San Francisco-based preferred and open to Remote***
Be our first full-time product lead on our venture-backed, mission-driven team and drive disability innovation!
What we’re doing
We believe that everyone regardless of having a disability should be able to make choices for themselves and create their own story. At NeuroNav, we are building technology to customize and automate dynamic care plans for our neurodivergent clients and connecting clients with our virtual Navigators to plan their benefits. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities through simplicity and choice.
As our Senior Product Manager, you will partner with our CEO and lead engineer to build out the next iteration of our product including a benefits management platform and service recommendation engine that will be the backbone of our disability service marketplace; you will own the product and everything that comes with it: talent, roadmap, vision, PRDs. Your efforts will drive growth and provide our customers a delightful experience. You will help us build tools that empower people to make decisions about their care, turning our vision and their dreams into a reality!
Who We Are
NeuroNav launched out of Stanford in May 2020 with the support of the Stanford Innovation Fellowship. Last year, we supported over 100 neurodivergent adults in accessing life-changing services, raised $4M in a seed round, and we’re on track to quadruple our client base by next year.
We recognize that transforming a vision into a digital reality can seem intimidating, which is why we value empathy, patience, trust and curiosity. If you’re excited by the prospect of partnering with our customer base and Navigator team to build our products from the ground up and change healthcare to better serve individuals in more inclusive and equitable ways, then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
As the Senior Product Manager at NeuroNav, you will build Product at NeuroNav, including product vision, strategy, execution, and user understanding. You will be a core leader in our product development cycle. You will be an integral member of the team that empowers people to make decisions about their care. You will have a hands-on role in:
– Crafting a clear product development strategy, defining the main features, users and their needs, and KPIs that the product must meet
– Owning UX research: identify customer needs and develop a marketing strategy
– Partnering with cross-functional teams to accelerate the creation, development, and iteration of NeuroNav’s product
– Clearly communicating requirements to development team and manage capacity and priorities of all product-related activities
– Working across functions to build customer awareness, defining pricing strategy, and selecting effective release timing
– Monitoring product metrics and iterate
What You’ll Bring
– 5+ years of product management experience (a must have)
– 2+ years experience in a product leadership role (nice to have)
– Proven ability to research, define, and execute on product roadmaps
– Experience achieving customer satisfaction growth driven by new products or new features for existing products
– Experience at an early stage start-up (Series B or earlier), ideally in the healthcare industry with knowledge of HIPAA regulations
– Experience collaborating with overseas engineering teams or external dev shops (nice to have)
– Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
– Excellent communication skills and proven ability to articulate product requirements
Benefits and Perks!
– Diverse and inclusive culture
– Competitive salary + equity
– A stipend for health, vision and dental insurance
– Paid time off
– Ability to work from home
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received. Applications accepted on a rolling basis with priority for those submitted by Friday, 5 August, 2022.
Candidates must successfully complete a background check. A Confidentiality Agreement and Intellectual Property Agreement must be signed upon offer.
At NeuroNav, we are deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. It is important to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at NeuroNav, it is a part of our culture.
We highly encourage all diverse applicants to apply, particularly neurodivergent candidates. We hire neurodiverse talent, amplify neurodiverse voices, and design products with neurodiverse input.