Senior Product Manager
At WoW we are on a mission to continue to create a beautiful, diverse, empowering brand and thriving community.
The World of Women product team is growing fast to build the future of web3. We are building several products, check our StarMap! https://twitter.com/worldofwomennft/status/1515012182668451851
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the whole product lifecycle, from ideation and development through to delivery. You will focus on one of our products. We are developing innovative products, and you will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Deliver value to our users by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome
– You will work with Engineering, Design, and other teams to conceive, design, and develop market-leading products that fit our users’ needs
– Coach and support a team of product managers
– Define and lead the roadmap for your team to achieve your mission and the platform strategy
– You will lead a product team of developers and designers and set the pace of releases from MVP to feature schedule
– Listen to users and leverage market insights to identify problems and opportunities
– Focus on discovery to frame the problem and test multiple solutions before delivery
– Prioritise developments by assessing their impacts and efforts required
– Benchmark market competitors
– Work closely with Designer to create top-notch and outstanding UX/UI
– Track the success of your features and iterate
– Share strategy, roadmap, and product evolution with the company
– Work with the WoW community to make sure that they understand the product and new features
– Stay on top of the best technologies and tech trends
– You will collaborate directly with the founders to develop our new products.
– 4 – 6 years product management experience
– Experience working with developers in a fast-paced environment
– Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
– Experience working and deploying B2C products. You understand the trade-off between speed, engineering quality, and security with a willingness to borrow from the best.
– Strong interest in the Web3 industry, blockchain paradigm and decentralisation
– Ability to take initiative, work independently and troubleshoot in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
– You have a flexible and responsive approach and a proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
– Sound and logical judgment to quickly identify obstacles and solve problems
– Ability to collaborate efficiently with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders
– Ability to work calmly under pressure, with a positive and solutions-based attitude
– You have a sensitivity to UX and UI
– You are a team player, you believe in challenging others and focused on delivering the best result possible.
– Web3 development experience is a plus
– You are attentive to detail and committed to excellence.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 70,000€ – 80,000€