At Grata, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to craft the future of Grata. We are looking for someone who has experience building intuitive products with a keen eye for perfecting usability.
We approach Design at Grata with a customer-centric approach. We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, and we love turning the complexity into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
We have best-in-class design and is one of the reasons we are leading in the market. We want someone in this role to keep innovating and keep us ahead of the market – we want you to take Grata to the next level!
About the Role:
- Define design standards and reinforce design principles across the organization
- Be responsible for the information architecture and ensuring an exceptional user experience in Grata
- Drive design strategy at Grata, collaborate with Product and Engineering in roadmap planning and lead design execution
- Design Grata’s visual and information architecture with user-centric mindset
- Build visual prototypes to facilitate feedback gathering and usability testing sessions
- Facilitate, lead and collaborate on usability testing sessions with clients and client proxies for early feedback on designs
- Advocate for and facilitate a design-centric approach and culture at Grata
- Have experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- Understand and synthesize customer analytics/usage data to help inform your grasp on customer behavior. You will work closely with Product Management to identify key metrics to gauge success.
- 4-5+ years of experience in product design and interaction design
- Have designed world-class, intuitive products intended to scale
- Can demonstrate ability to think critically and defend well formulated solutions
- Previous experience building intuitive experiences in B2C or B2B products
- Have strong information architecture design skills, a deep understanding of usability heuristics, experience with usability testing and user research, and the ability to digest large amounts of data into meaningful product direction.
- Bonus: you have experience designing easy-to-use search experiences powering complex search queries
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture
- Flexible work environment
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.