4,000 professionals, 0 days wasted, 1 incredible purpose. Together we will beat cancer.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER- CRM
£45,000 – £54,000
Reports to: Lead Product Manager
Department: Chief Operating Office
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week
We’re open to a variety of ways of working, including full-time, part-time, and compressed hours.
Location: Stratford, London Office-based with high flexibility (1-2 days per week in the office)
Closing date: 02 September 2022 23:55 This vacancy may close earlier if a high volume of applications are received or once a suitable candidate is found
At Cancer Research UK, we exist to beat cancer.
We are professionals with purpose, beating cancer every day. But we need to go much further and much faster. That’s why we’re looking for someone talented, someone who wants to develop their skills, someone like you.
What will I be doing?
- Managing CRM products through their full lifecycle, from inception through to growth, maturity, and decline.
- Maximising CRM value by defining and owning an outcome-driven roadmap prioritised by business value.
- Owning a complex problem space that may include multiple technologies, products, or services.
- Tracking and managing performance, costs, supplier contracts, and suppliers (where applicable) and identifying opportunities to drive down costs and increase value.
- Defining and agreeing on OKRs based on user and business needs and ensuring consistent delivery against them.
- Leading product teams, empowering them to deliver on the product vision and strategy, as well as managing stakeholders within your domain.
- Defining and owning the long-term vision and strategy for CRM products by balancing business needs as well as real-world and user insight.
- Acting as a role model and leader setting high professional standards for performance and behaviour and coaching more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring data-driven, user-centric decision-making to inform continuous development and optimisations.
- Ensuring CRM products meet agreed performance targets covering user satisfaction, goal completion, and business goals.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholder teams to understand their strategic objectives and create alignment with your product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Creating business cases for large product development efforts with an understanding of resource requirements for successful delivery.
- Embracing current CRUK legacy systems and processes taking ownership of incumbent platforms and processes with a view to either migrate and replace or take out of service.
- Working with the Service Manager to ensure products have the necessary support process mechanisms to ensure quality, adherence to SLAs, and protection against the reputational impacts associated with performance issues.
- Supporting the definition and delivery of your wider Technology Portfolio and product visions.
What skills are you looking for?
- Proven experience in product management
- Significant experience in planning, producing, and delivering user-centric content and campaigns demonstrating a strong understanding of:
- Multivariate testing and optimization
- User experience and usability, including designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- Managing the trade-offs between short term requirements and longer term vision
- Product modelling and Minimum Viable Product definition
- Product analytics and KPI definition
- Quality assurance
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean ways of working.
- History of building strong stakeholder relationships with ability to communicate to non-technical stakeholders.
What will I gain?
Each and every one of our employees contributes to our progress and is supporting our work to beat cancer. We think that’s impressive.
In return, we make sure you are supported by a generous benefits package, a wide range of career and personal development opportunities and high-quality tools, policies and processes to enable you to do your job well.
Our benefits package includes a substantial retirement plan, a generous and flexible leave allowance, discounts on anything from travel to technology, gym membership, and much more.
We review pay annually and aim to recognise individual performance and achievements.
We don’t forget people have lives outside of work too and so we actively encourage a flexible working culture.
Our work – from funding cutting-edge research to developing public policy – will change the world. It’s exciting to be part of our team.
How do I apply?
We operate an anonymised shortlisting process in our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. CVs are required for all applications; but we won’t be able to view them until we invite you for an interview. Instead, we ask you to complete the work history section of the online application form for us to be able to assess you quickly, fairly and objectively.
Cancer Research UK’s Technology team is proud to be part of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC) for our efforts in driving equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. Our vision is a digital world accessible to all, and we have always sought to draw from a diverse pool of talent and maintain an inclusive working environment.
For more information on this career opportunity please visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates on our work and careers, follow us on: Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.