4,000 professionals, 0 days wasted, 1 incredible purpose. Together we will beat cancer.
PRODUCT MANAGER- CRM
£37,000 – £47,000
Reports to: Lead Product Manager
Department: Chief Operating Office
Contract: 18 month fixed-term contract
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week
We’re open to a variety of ways of working, including full-time, part-time, and compressed hours.
Location: Stratford, London Office-based with high flexibility (1-2 days per week in the office)
Closing date: 02 September 2022 23:55 This vacancy may close earlier if a high volume of applications are received or once a suitable candidate is found
At Cancer Research UK, we exist to beat cancer.
We are professionals with purpose, beating cancer every day. But we need to go much further and much faster. That’s why we’re looking for someone talented, someone who wants to develop their skills, someone like you.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the CRM product (Salesforce) end-to-end throughout its life cycle (from early implementation through to completion).
- Defining and owning the vision for CRM.
- Tracking and managing CRM performance, costs, supplier contracts, and suppliers.
- Prioritising and owning the roadmap for our Salesforce technology.
- Ensuring CRM products meet agreed performance targets covering user satisfaction, goal completion, and business goals
- Partnering with stakeholder teams to understand strategic objectives and requirements for Salesforce products.
- Defining and agreeing on OKRs for CRM products based on user and business needs.
- Leading product teams, ensuring they understand and are bought into the product vision and strategy.
- Collaborating with the Service Manager to ensure CRM products have the necessary support process mechanisms to protect against performance issues.
- Embracing current Cancer Research UK legacy systems and processes.
- Supporting definition and delivery of Cancer Research UK’s product vision.
What skills are you looking for?
- Proven experience in product management
- Significant experience in planning, producing, and delivering user-centric content and campaigns demonstrating a strong understanding of:
- Multivariate testing and optimization
- User experience and usability, including designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- Managing the trade-offs between short term requirements and longer term vision
- Product modelling and Minimum Viable Product definition
- Product analytics and KPI definition
- Quality assurance
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean ways of working.
- History of building strong stakeholder relationships with ability to communicate to non-technical stakeholders.
- Available for 18 months fixed-term contract.
What will I gain?
Each and every one of our employees contributes to our progress and is supporting our work to beat cancer. We think that’s impressive.
In return, we make sure you are supported by a generous benefits package, a wide range of career and personal development opportunities and high-quality tools, policies and processes to enable you to do your job well.
Our benefits package includes a substantial retirement plan, a generous and flexible leave allowance, discounts on anything from travel to technology, gym membership, and much more.
We review pay annually and aim to recognise individual performance and achievements.
We don’t forget people have lives outside of work too and so we actively encourage a flexible working culture.
Our work – from funding cutting-edge research to developing public policy – will change the world. It’s exciting to be part of our team.
How do I apply?
We operate an anonymised shortlisting process in our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. CVs are required for all applications; but we won’t be able to view them until we invite you for an interview. Instead, we ask you to complete the work history section of the online application form for us to be able to assess you quickly, fairly and objectively.
For more information on this career opportunity please visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates on our work and careers, follow us on: Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.