LiveScore Group is looking for a Product Manager to join our Sportsbook product team.
LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet are live in four markets and, having built these products from the ground up, we are looking for a strong product manager to join the team and help guide our strategy through a period of rapid growth – continuing to delight our users whilst delivering against our business goals.
The successful candidate will bring considerable experience and knowledge of building customer engagement with digital products. In your product career you will have perfected the art of capturing business opportunities, understanding customer needs, and delivering impactful outcomes in collaboration with fellow product managers, development teams, operational staff, and business stakeholders.
Experience in betting, gaming or sports is an advantage but the most important factors are logical product thinking and a desire to work in empowered product teams creating measurable impact.
This role reports to the Head of Sportsbook Product and based in our London office, though there is the opportunity for hybrid and remote working for the right candidate.
- End to end ownership of new product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and identifying areas for improvement
- Working closely with the Head of Product, creating a product strategy for your area that aligns with business goals and focuses on customer needs
- Collaboration and communication is at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers
- Effective communication in meetings, writing and presentation is required, as well as actively working to improve how we share information and align the organisation
- Using a data driven approach to decision, collating insights using both quantitative and qualitative methods
Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with customers and product design, using appropriate product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the product development team to define effective solutions in your area
Skills & Experience
- Direct experience working in a relevant product manager position
- Direct experience of successfully translating product vision/strategy into an executable product development roadmap
- Proficient in data analysis and comfortable using analytics tools to track performance and draw insights
- Must have exemplary communication skills and an ability to work with internal stakeholders, ensuring all departments are involved in, and informed about, product plans.
- Experience and deep understanding of full product development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with product discovery methods including customer research
- An experimentation mindset that looks for validation of solutions in a range of different ways
- Experience with betting products is a plus but if you have a passion for sports and/or betting we’re here to support you
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 (dependent upon experience)