At LiveScore Group we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Platform Product team.
Having recently launched our first sportsbook on our proprietary platform in the first four markets, we continue 2022 with plans to further develop the platform to grow the existing business with best-in-class functionality and support the roll out of further international expansion.
The Platform Product team covers areas such as registration, payments, compliance, responsible gambling, casino, promotions and rewards, internal tooling and more. The platform that is built to support both our real money gaming and sports media – our community of 55m users and growing!
The successful candidate will bring considerable experience and knowledge of creating new digital product experiences in the space of customer promotions and rewards. Through your product experience you know how to capture business opportunities, understand customer needs, and deliver impactful outcomes in collaboration with fellow product managers, development teams, operations, and stakeholders.
This role reports to the Head of Platform Product and based in our London or Gibraltar office. There is opportunity for remote working for the right candidate.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant product management positions and equivalent
Deep understanding of what a great customer experience looks like in promotional or rewards programmes
- Direct experience of overseeing a product development portfolio and product roadmap with good understanding of strategic planning and optimising for outcomes and impact
Proficient in data analysis and comfortable using analytics tools to track performance and draw insights
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of full product development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with product discovery including customer research, either leading or in collaboration with product designers and researchers
- Experience from setting direction and planning work with delivery teams and working effectively with remote development teams
- Experience of what works well when optimising customer recognition and rewards to create engaging player incentives and drive business results
- Full product ownership of the Promotions product portfolio and roadmap within the platform product vertical with KPIs (key performance indicators) and objectives
- End to end ownership of new product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and finding areas for improvement
- Strong collaboration and communication at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers
- Work closely with the Head of Platform Product on product strategy, portfolio planning, product roadmap and continuously improving our ways of working
- Use a data driven approach to decision making by ensuring products are properly tagged, and relevant insights collated using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with product design using proper product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the Promotions product development team to define solutions fully understood by the teams
Salary: £70,000 – £85,000 (dependent upon experience)