At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager that will take ownership of the end-to-end product management of our Learning platform. You’ll have the opportunity to oversee all facets, from onboarding through to eCommerce purchase. Above all, you’ll be accountable for raising the bar and delivering a world-class user experience to our customers. To accomplish this, you will dive in deep to understand our platform, customers, and market. You will be accountable for everything it takes to deliver the product roadmap, research, story writing, design & dev collaboration, user testing, release planning, and more. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team and you’ll work closely with marketing and customer support to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Build, maintain and deliver on the roadmap for our Learning platform
- Evaluate and define all pointes of integration with third party systems and partners, then manage the ongoing relationships
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and other stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Customer Success, and ISC (Information, Security, Compliance) using clear communication and personal accountability to take products ideas from concept to launch
- Translate a larger strategic vision into a concrete, prioritized plan that can be executed on to deliver an MVP and iterative improvements
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform decisions, communicate product performance and prioritization
- Opportunity to expand your ownership to additional Learning product areas
- Opportunity to manage and hire additional product manager(s)
- Opportunity to co-define the best ways of working for our product development team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of product prioritization decisions
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects with technical depth
- Detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys collaborating with Product Design to create amazing user experiences (UX thinking)
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders including Strategy, Engineering, Security & Compliance, Marketing and Customer Success
- Able to develop product requirements, user stories and product KPIs
- Deep understanding of Learning space including outcomes and emerging trends
- Deep understanding of desktop product development, mobile and tablet applications
- Experience with eCommerce best practices
- Comfort with ambiguity and breaking down complex problems
- Experience conducting interviews with customers to uncover product opportunities
- Strong written and in-person communication skills
- Takes initiative to drive projects forward within a fast-paced environment
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).