Mate academy – EdTech startup training people to code and get their first job in tech. Students train for free until they get a job in tech. Than they pay a percentage from their salary (Income sharing agreement model). 1800+ students placed with 90% success rate🤘
Our mission – train 1M software engineers around the globe 🌎
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with founders, engineers, designers, and customers to make it the best product to learn to code and land on a dream job.
We are looking for:
– Product Management/Startup Experience;
– Good understanding of how products work under the hood;
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize;
– Strong business sense and a passion for using data to make decisions;
– Fluent English.
As a plus:
– An entrepreneurial spirit: you have side projects (startups or other non-tech businesses);
– Demonstrated success launching excellent products;
– Technical background.
Your tasks will be:
– Make sure our customer NPS is going up;
– Work with the team to prioritize next product features;
– Develop product requirements;
– Analyze features shipped and their impact to the business;
– Make sure everyone in the company knows our best and worst product decisions;
– A mission to help 1M of people to start their career in tech;
– Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
– Close to zero bureaucracy;
– Unlimited paid vacation;
– Work directly with the company’s founders (seasoned entrepreneurs, ex-Google engineer).