At TreviPay we specialise in helping B2B clients across the globe, by streamlining B2B payments through a combination of innovative technology, service expertise, and working capital. We help de-risk offering Net Terms to improve their customer’s experience and free up funding for growth. Haven’t heard of us? That’s because we do all that in our customer’s brand, white-labelled. We facilitate $6 billion in transactions per year in 18 currencies for customers in more than 27 countries.
Our culture values critical thinking, flexible collaboration, and lifelong learning. In this role you will represent internal stakeholders as part of a team developing integrations to our API-first, financial technology (fintech) product that will change operations, business efficiency and intelligence for B2B sales teams and their customers.
• You have excellent business and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
• You are a strong advocate for stakeholders
• You love the “a-ha” moment when you find a great solution to a diverse set of constraints
• You have a knack for building simple, elegant solutions for complex problems
• You cringe when you use software that could use your help
• You are comfortable wireframing, coalescing feedback, and iterating
• You enjoy writing concise user stories, with a mastery of technical and customer detail
• You can drive the day-to-day work of a talented software development team
• You can understand complexities of different systems and distil it down in simpler terms
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Intake needs and priorities from many internal/external stakeholders
• Analyse, assess, and articulate impact and cost of competing priorities
• Write user stories, detailed acceptance criteria and manage a prioritised product roadmap
• Explain “the why” behind any product feature decision
• Analyse, manage, iterate and track the continued success of features in production
• Participate in agile ceremonies: design sessions, retros, demos, etc.
• Champion and participate in testing to deliver a great product (prototypes, A/B, beta, UAT, etc.)
• Empower team members to try new ideas and innovate
• Remote Australia or in Melbourne CBD office
• Less than 10% travel required
• Member of the TreviPay Product and Technology team
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years in an analytical or technical role
• Familiarity with REST APIs, service-oriented architecture; ideally also finance or accounting
Preferred Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
• Previous experience in a SaaS technology company or startup
• Exposure to agile software development
• Financial or accounting background
• Exposure to different eCommerce, Accounting and ERP platforms.
Why you will love working at TreviPay
• Remote working is the ‘new normal’, but we’ve done it for years.
• Beautiful new CBD offices that you don’t have to attend
• Work in a friendly and caring agile company where teamwork is key
• Work with highly skilled practitioners, generous with their time, invested in your success and growth
• Casual environment and dress, employee referral program, wellness program
• Leadership that believes in servant-leadership and results-driven focus
What we believe:
At TreviPay we believe that empowered team members are creative team members, a healthy work/life balance makes us all more effective, and our products make the customer’s day a little bit better. When they succeed, we succeed.
Our core values:
• INGENUITY – TreviPay was created through creative problem solving and seizing opportunities. This spirit continues to drive our business today.
• EMPATHY – TreviPay takes pride in the ability to actively listen to understand and support the distinct viewpoints of team members, customers, and our communities across the globe to contribute positively to the diverse TreviPay network.
• TENACITY – Underpinning our efforts is a relentless commitment to our customers and their success.
We give our teams the autonomy to make decisions, all for the collective success of our business and the business of our customers.
Champion Diversity – We embrace diversity by opening our aperture to a wide perspective. We embrace originality in thought, opinion, background, and philosophy across the entire spectrum, for a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone.
Act with Integrity – We conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity by doing what is right, honourable and worthwhile for our clients, our employees and our communities.