At LiveScore Group we are looking for a Product Manager to join our LiveScore Media Product team.
In 2020 we launched our first sportsbook, but the LiveScore brand remains best known for the long-established scores, stats & media offering. The Media Product team is responsible for the Android & iOS apps, LiveScore.com and other domains that collectively attract more than 30 million global users per month.
We’re striving to delight our customers while chasing down the key results that will grow our business – and this role is all about making new users feel welcome at LiveScore. The successful candidate will help us drive up month 1 retention by onboarding, engaging and educating users.
This role reports to the Head of Sports Media Product and is based in our London office, though there is opportunity for remote working for the right candidate.
- Ownership of the New User Experience roadmap and delivery plan within the Sports Media product vertical, including key performance indicators and objectives
- End-to-end ownership of product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and finding areas for improvement
- Strong collaboration and communication at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers
- Work closely with the Head of Sports Media Product on product strategy, portfolio planning, product roadmap and continuously improving our ways of working
- Use a data driven approach to decision-making by ensuring products are properly tagged, and relevant insights collated using both quantitative and qualitative methods
Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with product design using product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the product development team to define solutions fully understood by the teams
Skills & Experience
- We expect that you have three or more years of working in relevant product management positions
- Strong understanding of what makes a great onboarding experience and the ability to apply test & learn techniques to continuously improve it
- Proficient in data analysis and comfortable using analytics tools to track performance and draw insights
- Direct experience of overseeing a product development portfolio and roadmap with good understanding of strategic planning and optimising for outcomes
- Extensive experience and understanding of full product development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with product discovery including customer research, either leading or in collaboration with product designers and researchers
- Proven record setting direction and planning work with delivery teams. Experience working with remote development teams is a bonus
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 (dependent upon experience)