YunoJuno was founded by employers and freelancers from the creative and tech industry to redefine the Future of Work.
Our product team is growing and we are looking for a senior product designer to join our current product team of 12, our lead product designer is going on maternity leave in March so we are looking for someone to join either as a long-term freelancer or in a permanent capacity.
At YunoJuno, you will be accountable for every stage of the product development process – from conception to implementation. You’ll help our team to make informed design decisions, placing the needs of the user and the business at the centre of your work.
This role reports to our Chief Product Officer (and co-founder).
As part of our cross-functional team, you will:
- Convey broad and conceptual ideas into tangible frameworks
- Drive collaboration and encourage new ways of thinking
- Facilitate workshop meetings with stakeholder and users
- Question assumptions and validate hypothesis
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to define our product roadmap
- Point out constraints and opportunities
- Invest in design standards and processes to improve our team performance
- Flexible working hours / Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Awesome team of lovely people
- Community benefits including access to WorkAngel.
- Pension (perm employees)
- Fantastic office location
- Relaxed working environment
- 25 days annual leave (perm employees)
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work scheme (perm employees)
- Employee stock option scheme (perm employees)
- Fully stocked fridge and snack bar
- Opportunity to help redefine and industry
Work with established creative companies through to technology start-ups
We came together because we believe that the global shift towards freelancing needs an equally dramatic shift in the way talented freelancers are supported, promoted and employed. We are very proud to be backed by the best investors in our sector, have grown month-on-month since launching, and are looking for the best people to help us execute on our big vision.