Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 300 people is located in more than 45 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
Read more about Life at Omnipresent here
The innovation department at Omnipresent reports directly to our CEO, and is in charge of the development of new products that would become the future of Omnipresent. This setup enables the innovation team to operate independently like a startup within Omnipresent. This is an amazing opportunity to work in an early stage startup environment – but having the back of a well funded and established company like Omnipresent.
The innovation team is in charge and measured for bringing the new products to life, taking care of the 0 to 1. This includes setting a business model, conducting market research and user interviews, product management, engineering, and collaboration with other professional departments at Omnipresent for subject matter support, such as finance, payroll, benefits, etc.
We are looking for amazing Product Managers to lead new, exciting initiatives as part of our Innovation team. Our Product Managers don’t just build digital products, they help lead the entire company in their objectives, and development teams aren’t only engineers, they’re everyone in the company. All Product Managers are expected to be leaders in the business, championing user needs, and helping build wonderful products.
We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You’ll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. Your team will be located throughout the globe, which is an exciting opportunity to build a diverse powerful team making a global impact.
What will you do? (The role)
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and be naturally curious. You are especially good at detangling complex processes and turning them into a simple, rationalised problem space. You can hit the ground running quickly because you’re a person who takes initiative, communicates well, and drives things forward independently.
This role reports to the Entrepreneur in Residence or Senior PM.
- Lead a development team and product area to discover user needs, understand and define the product’s market positioning, define and refine team KPIs and objectives, understand tech tradeoffs, and create a roadmap that balances users, tech and business needs.
- Lead your empowered development team(s) to execute against that roadmap to deliver substantial timely value against those KPIs and objectives.
- Obtain a strong understanding of the users and market for your product, from competitive analysis to user segmentation, and drive this understanding through the business.
- Be a strong advocate for user needs across all functional areas, and help maintain the proper intersection of user needs with implementation and business needs.
- Manage the product objectives, key results and roadmap for your assigned business area; ensure these dovetail into the company’s commercial strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business, and of course work very closely with development teams composed of engineers, domain experts, design and others.
- Use data to shape your narratives and prioritization, and to drive understanding through the business using clear communication techniques.
- Create a culture of experimentation within your team, where validating assumptions and measuring impact ensure your teams limit guesswork and maximize value
What are you great at? (Previous experience)
- Tolerance and even enthusiasm for ambiguity, and a bias to action creates a data-driven path forward despite an unclear path.
- Personal stature, gravitas, a relationship builder, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop excellent working relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Excellent critical judgment; ability to make good decisions, be trusted, respected and dependable, be proactive and responsive, ask the right questions, raise flags at the right time, able to prioritize and plan workloads for the team.
- Analytical thinking capability; logical, systematic, strategic and pragmatic.
- A growth mindset fostering a culture of feedback and high performance within your teams
- Deftly wielding multiple agile practices through software lifecycles. Educating the wider business teams on the development process.
You’re the kind of person who has… (Requirements)
- Product management experience or related, managing complex business-driven products, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success in strategy through delivery, balancing user needs, business goals and technical implementation to create a functional and beautiful product.
- Experience in fostering the customer experience, end to end journey, UX and UI.
- Delivered complex projects with agile development teams, with a firm personal belief in ship, learn & iterate.
What would make you really stand out? (Bonus points)
- Delivered a mass-market B2B product or service via a bespoke tech (digital) platform.
- Experience with People Operations software and businesses.
- Experience with Product Management in a startup or scale-up.
- Experience with a service-based product.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses.
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.