Quilted Health is changing the shape of pregnancy care. Our midwife-led model strives to provide inclusive, equitable care to all pregnant and birthing people. We believe that everyone, regardless of their race, gender, sexuality, location, ability, income, or any other factor, should have access to comprehensive, delightful healthcare. We integrate with communities and evidence-based practices to provide care to the whole person, not just their pregnancy. At a time when the US ranks the worst among countries for maternal health outcomes, this work is unquestionably important and necessary.
We are deeply committed to fostering a purpose-filled, inclusive, and rewarding company culture. We honor deliberate collaboration and diverse experiences to help solve some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. That being said, you won’t find hustle culture at Quilted Health. Our team members support each other to lead fulfilling, balanced lives. That means you work a “normal” work week. You will prioritize your mental wellness. Your personal and professional wins will be recognized and celebrated. You will feel valued and appreciated at Quilted Health.
You will ideate and execute product implementations to improve client acquisition, retention, and product adoption. You are skilled in collecting and using research to identify product features to help more pregnant people throughout their client journey with Quilted Health. An ideal candidate for this role is excited about working cross-functionally and creating a positive impact in the pregnancy and birth space.
You will work with the Marketing team to create the product development roadmap that is key to growing brand awareness, acquisition, and retention. You will use best-in-class product strategies to execute initiatives that align with company objectives. These product efforts may include implementations on our website, registration flow, customer journey, and retention strategies. A successful Marketing Product Manager is an experienced communicator with a demonstrated ability to balance the voice of our clients and our core mission of providing accessible and comprehensive care.
Employment Type and Location
This is a full-time position. This position will work primarily under our Remote model and teams across different time zones.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Use market research to champion the voice of the client through the product roadmap
- Craft user personas through data analysis and client research
- Create and build upon a collaborative process for evaluating, prioritizing, and implementing product improvements
- Work closely with Marketing to launch and improve product features that drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Plan, schedule, and champion marketing-focused product projects
- Consult with the Care Delivery and Product teams to help build inclusive, best-fit features and offerings for our clients
- Ideate, execute, test, analyze, and communicate the performance of product improvements
- Manage Quilted’s existing marketing product features
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in healthcare, tech, or a regulated industry
- Data literacy with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Meaningful experience working with marketing teams to grow and retain a client base
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. You may have important skills we haven’t thought of. Please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself in your cover letter, even if you don’t have every skill listed. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive organization by building an equitable environment for people from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed.