We’re Airsorted – we make home-sharing hassle-free. We build technology that enables us to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the World.
We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want. We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone share their home.
As a Product Manager at Airsorted, you will work intimately with our team of engineers and designers. You will help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will play a key role in defining and building the tools for our clients, guests and support team.
What will you be doing
- Ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools that support the homeshare ecosystem
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Airsorted’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
So what is your background like?
- Previous product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience developing web based products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
What else do you get?
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that.
- Access to Perk Box with a range of discounts/benefits
- £300 of Airbnb credit per year.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime. So we outlawed it.
- Fully stocked fridge with the dealer’s choice of beverages and food
- Relocation assistance, if needed