TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As the VP for TrueAccord’s core recoveries product, you will lead a team of product managers, product analysts, and digital channels specialists to identify, build, and optimize tools and experiences that help consumers engage and successfully pay debts that we are servicing. Our automated system contacts consumers the way they want to be contacted, adjusting channels, content, and offers according to consumer behavior, empowering them to find a solution that works for them. You will be responsible for the end-to-end consumer experience, digital channel expansion, and the AI-driven decision engine that drives the engagement strategy. Working closely with Design, Engineering, Operations, and Data Science you will launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be part of TrueAccord’s leadership team and will drive the product strategy that furthers our vision to radically change the debt collection industry. By combining deep empathy for the consumer with advanced data science, AI, and delightful user experiences, we are transforming debt resolution. This is a unique opportunity for you to make a real impact on people’s lives and help the financially underserved.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, manage, and coach a team of outstanding product managers, channel operation experts, and product analysts.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area, and communicate it to C-level executives, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate business goals and long-term company vision into product strategy for your product area.
- Lead quarterly and half-yearly planning activities, including roadmapping, staffing, and budgeting, collaborating with various peer teams to deliver aligned priorities, budget asks and expectations.
- Define and track performance metrics for better client and consumer success.
- Champion new opportunities in your area that move the business forward, and work with key executives, and interdepartmental stakeholders to secure support and investment.
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate our product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally.
- Implement best practices for rapid testing, learning, and continuous innovation, while maintaining the highest level of compliance with regulations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years in Product Management experience with 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you’re able to derive insights into what will move the needle on performance metrics.
- Proven success implementing data-driven processes to turn a vision into a prioritized, actionable roadmap.
- Experience hiring, onboarding, and developing high-performing product management teams
- Desire to learn and tackle new challenges.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Passion for well-designed consumer experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management.
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple work streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Experience with highly regulated products is a plus.
- Background in e-commerce, marketing automation is highly desired.
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, remote positions
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
– Employee assistance program (EAP) + Wellness Coach for you and 5 others
– Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.