Are you a dynamic Product Manager with a passion for new product development?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shape exciting new ideas into viable products, then this could be the role for you. It’s a new position within a growing team, and an excellent opportunity for the right person to build and shape our approach to discovery products within the company.
As a Product Manager at Adam Matthew Digital, you will be responsible for exploring ideas around federated search and discovery – for us, this means tools that enable students, academics and librarians to find primary source materials relevant to their fields of interest. We think there are opportunities for new products or services in this area, so you will be evaluating prospects, planning experiments and assessing viable options for the business.
You will also be overseeing development of our popular AM Explorer product. You will lead the product development cycle for AM Explorer: understanding user and customer problems; validating ideas for enhancements; planning and delivering change with our engineers; measuring success; and iterating further improvements.
You’re an experienced Product Manager who loves to collaborate and has an unrelenting thirst for knowledge. You’re not fazed by asking questions or explaining to a senior stakeholder why an idea might not be viable. You can juggle multiple pieces of work and priorities simultaneously, and with a smile on your face. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and like nothing better than unpicking a complex problem and exploring creative solutions, then you’ll fit right in!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- a proven track record in product development, with experience validating ideas, prioritising work, delivering value, and overseeing a strategic roadmap;
- experience working with software delivery teams in an Agile environment;
- strong communication skills, able to both gather insights from, and communicate complex concepts to, a range of stakeholders and customers in a clear, concise and engaging fashion;
- the ability to think critically about perceived problems and identify opportunities to deliver value that may not be immediately obvious; and
- good analytical skills, able to interrogate and interpret available information, as well as identify, set and monitor measures for success.
We will offer you
A highly competitive salary (reviewed annually), and the opportunity to continuously grow and develop your career. We take great pride in upskilling and promoting our employees.
A hybrid, flexible working environment where you can plan your week to allow for work-life balance and that will allow you to work from home at least on three days weekly.
An excellent range of benefits, to include:
- A generous annual bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave incrementally increasing to 30 days with the opportunity to purchase or sell annual leave
- Life Assurance cover offering payment of four times your annual basic salary
- A day’s volunteering with a charity of your choice at full pay and a charity fundraising matching scheme
- Private Health Insurance, a Health Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits to include online fitness classes and corporate massages
- A Mobile Phone Allowance and Working from Home Stipend
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution
- A Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme
Alongside our generous benefits package, we want the time spent at work to be engaging and fun. We achieve this by providing social activities and a focus on health and wellbeing, so that you can enjoy your work and be rewarded for it.
Adam Matthew Digital is an award-winning publisher that brings history to life through our digital collections. We pride ourselves on our creativity and our independent spirit. We love nothing better than coming together to solve the unique problems that arise when displaying historical materials online.
Be Bold – we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit, keeping a sense of agility and curiosity in all we do.
Be Distinctive – we think differently and celebrate the individual. We bring quality, passion, and fun to our work.
Be Honest – we act with integrity to our partners and customers. We are forthright with each other to ensure we continually improve.
Be Accountable – we take responsibility for delivering results and support one another to succeed.
We actively encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates and are open to discussing the possibility of part-time hours and remote working for this role.