Formerly SwapRetail, Max Retail helps independent retailers and brands sell their unsold inventory through its market network that includes B2B, B2C and liquidation channels. Max Retail is looking for a passionate Product Manager that will be responsible for all facets of the Max Retail product experience. You will work closely with cross functional members to ideate, deliver, and evolve simple, consistent and delightful product experiences to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Understand user needs – Gather feedback from customers on Max Retail.
- Evolve the product based on insights – Balance customer and stakeholder feedback about our product to drive the evolution and development of the core product.
- Collaborate across disciplines – Partner directly with design, engineering, and QA to deliver practical and compelling product experiences.
- Own the entire product development cycle – Be involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle from ideation, planning, implementation, testing, evaluation, and iteration.
- Manage and evolve existing core product experiences – Understand and iteratively evolve current core experiences.
- Report directly to the VP of Product.
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years product management experience, ideally in a high growth startup.
- Experience working closely with engineers, quality assurance and design.
- Experience working with founders.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Teamwork-oriented and collaborative
- Experience in the retail industry is a bonus.