Zendesk is looking for a Technical Product Manager to own and continue to grow our native mobile SDKs that provide relevant and in-context support experiences. This individual will continue to define mobile support experiences that are used in thousands of apps and to design the next generation toolkits that empower developers to create seamless experiences for our customers’ end users.
Regularly collaborating with global teams, this role works directly with mobile development scrum teams based in Dublin, Ireland. This individual will:
- Collaborate with engineering, QA and design/UX to plan and deliver new features and enhancements for Zendesk Support, Zendesk Chat and other Zendesk mobile SDKs to enable our customers to easily embed Zendesk products into their native mobile applications.
- Lead the conceptualization, development, and launch of mobile products across major smartphone platforms and devices.
- Work with customers to understand needs and present a vision for joint success.
- Align with the corporate and team strategies to develop both short and long-term roadmaps for our SDKs based on customer feedback, data, and market needs.
- Regularly collaborate with teams across the globe to understand and develop necessary features to enhance the mobile SDKs.
- Communicate and collaborate across departments like product, sales, success, and advocacy to ensure the awareness and success of your products and features.
- Be data informed to instrument effectively, measure success and regularly monitor progress.
- Demonstrate sound technical understanding to make sound decisions, work with internal and external partners, and write detailed stories and project plans.
- Direct the creation and maintenance of documentation, guides, and tutorials.
- Expect to travel a few times a year to work with the global teams.
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum of 3+ years working with native mobile apps and/or API products as a product manager or equivalent capacity. This role could be converted to a Senior Product Manager position for a candidate with the requisite experience.
- An ability to develop innovative, market leading solutions that meet customer expectations, and end user needs.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and to successfully collaborate with multiple geographically distributed teams.
- Mobile app coding interest/experience in Swift, Java, C# and/or Unity is a definite asset, though not required.
- The ability to define a long-term strategy and release incrementally to the benefit of customers and the longer term roadmap.
- An interest in exploring customer problems and the ability to recommend solutions and to liaise and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Please contact me on email@example.com to setup a call 🙂