Now more than ever, people want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, people want their cash yesterday. But every year organisations waste time, money, and energy sending more than $20 Trillion in payouts to individuals using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid, and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our proprietary payment rails that enable any organisation to send money to any individual, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 25% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass on to our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can read more about our team here – https://www.notion.so/wegift/Diversity-Equity-Inclusion-517e5699e6894ac2b588c0f57bd1a4eb
About the Team
As the Product Manager on our Distribution squad, you’ll work within a team of engineers and designers in close collaboration with the Partnerships, Sales and Marketing teams team to build and scale our self serve products which provides a seamless onboarding experience for new and existing customers. You’ll be responsible for supporting our Senior Product Manager to help define and drive the product roadmap, setting priorities, managing stakeholders, writing user stories and owning the product backlog to deliver new features.
What Excites You
- The opportunity to build revolutionary API and consumer centric products which create a delightful experience for our customers, focusing on metrics and optimising user journey flow
- The opportunity to collaborate with an engineering team and build an outstanding experience for our developers
- Being technically focused, and passionate about the chance to contribute to taking a new product to market. Your well versed with API’s and how they can positively impact both customers, and our engineering team
- Understanding stakeholder and customer requirements, interpreting data and research to deliver on a roadmap that helps the business to achieve its goals and outcomes
- Solving customer problems and working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for management Self Service Sign Up and Onboarding, as well as new gamification and personalisation features.
What Excites Us
- You’ll demonstrate ~3 years experience as a Product Manager working for a high growth, consumer focused start-up or scale-up business
- A background in contributing to the full product life-cycle from discovery through to delivery, collaborating with customers, design, and engineering to build consumer centric products
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, with design, engineering and commercial teams, to deliver API focused products.
- Exposure to building products to enable development teams with knowledge of API management, standards, documentation and principles.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Bupa.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- All permanent employees receive an extra day off a month to help boost their well-being when they need it.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool giving you ownership in WeGift and participation in the upside.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution).
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- £1,000 annual L&D allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Cycle to work scheme – save some £££ on buying a bike.
Regular virtual team socials.
- Workplace Nursery benefit, where WeGift makes a contribution to your child’s nursery for equipment, training, redecoration or anything else.
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Staff perks with WeGift brands – discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don’t allow us to add hyperlinks – https://bit.ly/2PluGyG