Online orders, mobile payment, automated ordering at the supplier, reservation apps – there is a great need for technological support in the hospitality industry!
orderbird makes independent restaurants successful by providing the technology that otherwise only big chains could afford.
You want to help us improve our solution with a good API platform and the integration of partner apps?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We offer you
- The freedom you need to bring in your expertise
- The trust you need to really be the Owner of the Product
- Feedback, training and a personal development path
- No bureaucracy, no big corporation, instead open and direct people
- Free drinks and an In-house chef who makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform for exchanging ideas with the other departments, to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company
- You are responsible together with your team, to build an API partner platform for digital products in the hospitality industry, evaluating new partners, taking into account customer needs and business potentials
- You work closely with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, so that your team is able to deliver value from Sprint to Sprint
- You’ll be responsible for the backlog prioritisation and story specification in close collaboration with our developers and researchers
- You bring experience in managing API products
- Tech-savvy, understanding how technology helps our product vision
- You are able to find the right balance between technical possibilities, customer wishes while generating the best business value
- Curiosity and interest in the catering industry
- You bring years of experience in Agile Product Management
- You are fluent in German and English