Now more than ever, people want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, people want their cash yesterday. But every year organisations waste time, money, and energy sending more than $20 Trillion in payouts to individuals using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid, and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our proprietary payment rails that enable any organisation to send money to any individual, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 25% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass on to our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can read more about our team here – https://www.notion.so/wegift/Diversity-Equity-Inclusion-517e5699e6894ac2b588c0f57bd1a4eb
About the Team
As WeGift grows, we’re constantly challenged with the problem of scaling our people, processes, and our platform. A particularly challenging part of our business is helping our customers to move money through our platform—the “Fin-” in “FinTech”.
As a Senior Product Manager on our Treasury squad, you’ll lead a team of engineers, and designers in close collaboration with the Finance team to build and scale the financial engine that powers the flow of money through our platform. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving the product roadmap, setting priorities, managing stakeholders, and delivering features.
What Excites You
- The opportunity to work closely with Software Engineering and Finance teams to scale our payments engine.
- Gathering stakeholder and customer requirements, interpreting data and research to deliver on a roadmap that helps the WeGift process millions of transactions.
- Solving customer problems and working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for funding, credit, foreign exchange, payments, billing, and fraud management
- Leveraging third-party integrations with financial systems, Accounting, Banking, Payments, etc., wherever necessary
What Excites Us
- You’ll demonstrate ~5 years experience as a Product Manager working for a high growth, technology led start-up or scale-up business focused on B2B/B2C payments.
- A background in managing the full product life-cycle from discovery through to delivery, collaborating with customers, design, and front-end tech teams to build customer journeys for high transactional payments platforms.
- Experience leading cross-functional design and engineering teams
- Experience working across payments or fintech products and/or a strong awareness of the payments industry and associated trends
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Bupa.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All permanent employees receive an extra day off a month to help boost their well-being when they need it.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool giving you ownership in WeGift and participation in the upside.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- £1,000 annual L&D allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Cycle to work scheme – save some £££ on buying a bike.
- Regular team socials.
- Workplace Nursery benefit, where WeGift makes a contribution to your child’s nursery for equipment, training, redecoration or anything else
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Staff perks with WeGift brands – discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don’t allow us to add hyperlinks – https://bit.ly/2PluGyG