The restaurant industry is currently going through a major labor shortage. This situation will only worsen if there is an economic downturn, especially for quick service restaurants. Presto is the leader in next-gen automation technologies that help restaurants increase capacity, lower costs, and enhance guest experience by significantly improving labor productivity. We are experiencing rapid growth and are on our way to be publicly listed in September, 2022. Our solutions include:
● Voice: Guests and staff can place orders using conversational A.I. with over 95% accuracy (highest in the industry), even in noisy environments.
● Vision: Using just a few cameras equipped with computer vision, restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, repeat visitors and implement real-time fixes.
● Touch: Designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the same Presto Flex can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
Join us to be a part of a phenomenon that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry!
Product Manager – Analytics application
Presto is seeking a Product Manager – analytics application to join our Product team. The ideal candidate brings experience building internal and customer-facing reporting applications and has deployed solutions at scale for enterprise customers. You will drive the success of our analytics solutions and steward our data and analytics infrastructure. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining the vision, architecture and execution of the analytics interfaces at the heart of all vision and voice AI products at Presto.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment
- Define and prioritize features that allow us to build world-class reporting and analytics solutions within our vision and voice AI web applications
- Own all data visualization, automated workflows, user permissions, API access and the unified data platform that powers it all
- Gather requirements from customers, prospects, engineers, sales, designers to specify use cases for current and future products and architecture
- Work together with engineering, operations, marketing, account management, and customers to determine and prioritize feasibility, viability, and desirability of requirements
- Communicate and evangelize our analytics capabilities both internally and externally
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements (PRDs) that the engineering team can deliver to, on time, and within budget
- Work closely with product marketing, and a full cross-functional team including product marketing, sales, partners, support assisting with a go to market plan
- Gain deep understanding of our customers’ business models and priorities, as well as their technical requirements in order to identify and present strategies for optimizing Presto’s analytics to meet market
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally working on an analytics product at a B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience as a user with common web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics or any other analytics featureset within a SaaS application
- Deep understanding and experience with technology solutions as well as development and design concepts associated with building high performing web applications
Experience leading product development start to finish, including shipping products to customers, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and Engineering
- Ability to work and drive results independently, as well as collaborate with others on solutions
- Previous experience in a tech startup environment
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (technical major a plus)
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif., with customers including many of the top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our recent funding and the plans to be publicly listed in September, 2022.