About Vectra Networks
Vectra Networks delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and Vectra Networks’ machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
We’re focused on building world class products and a world class team. You will be responsible for driving the product process within our newly forming team in Dublin: from requirements through development to field/partner/customer rollout. Additionally, you will work closely with the PM team members in San Jose and Austin to define the product strategy, identify opportunities for innovation, and prioritize features for development.
- Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical execution, to post-launch analysis and refinement to maximize customer success and value
- Identify product requirements based on strategic direction, stakeholders’ requirements and analytical data
- Define and analyze KPIs that indicate product success
- Manage product backlog and work closely with R&D during the development phase (in product owner role) to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases
- Advocate for user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
- Identify business processes and continuously adjust and enhance our technical capabilities to maintain our technological edge
- Evangelize Vectra with customers and prospects, especially in the EMEA theater
- 2+ years of enterprise product management experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to drive multiple projects in parallel
- Proven record of successfully driving features from concept to adoption
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology, preferably as product owner
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders